• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Lol. Off topic, Scotu. Didn't you have a Misaka Mikoto avatar at some point?

I mean, Fate's not bad. But she's no Mikoto. :<
Yeah, I rotate avatars every once in a while, and I'd have to agree Misaka > Fate, but I switched to Fate as the Nanoha movie BD came out

Sumer

Smash Ace
Can I get a ride with you?
I can probably take you, but I'm not sure when I'll be going to Ann Arbor (Thursday Night, Friday, Friday Night), which I'll know depending on when I work next week and what I feel like doing. lol It'll most likely be Friday during the afternoon/night though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
DUDE you should have seen it. I felt so bad for Mesa lol. He was doing well against my D3 up until that point. And yes I can convert them for you. :D

PM me yo.

Sumer

Smash Ace
I can take you Jon, and idk if I can smash this week. @.@ Exam on Tuesday and Thursday morning, then I work the rest of Thursday and Friday and hw due on Saturday. Lame week. <.<

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I got a ****load of high fives from random people in Ann Arbor.

RyeJew is a bad *** for riding home in the damn trunk of John's car.

I gave Lain a Lipton Dollar and a swig of my SoCo for his donation of a Newport.

Samus winning a tourney? Hilarious as well as awesome. ^_^

fZk

Smash Lord
Jon we are only playing rc this week. I'm not letting the same thing happen again lol. Its an rc/brinstar kind of week
It's funny you mention this because that's exactly what I wanted to ask you. Are you free tomorrow? I'm tired of being gayed in those stages, in the last year and a half only one person has counterpicked me to a stage that is not one of those two.

Top Bottom