• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
disgusting.

idk if I'm gonna be able to use the car to go to the MSU tourney... may need to find another ride... halp

Roller

Smash Legend
I talked with L last night, he's supposed to get a ride with Kail and the melee guys, but they aren't 100% sure yet.

And I think AA will be getting there regardless. May just be time to take the bus. Unless a certain guy named Ori could give me another ride??? lol

I'm also about to get hammered. Here's to me finding a way to wake up on time tomorrow! Thank god I don't get hang overs...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol sorry roller, ann arbor is just like flint (50 min north) but 50 minutes south of me. Lansing is an 1hr 20 minutes NW of me I can't give rides this time, next time maybe though ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
Gah, that's like 2.5 miles from my place. Guess I have to though..

Gio & Lain, BUS LEAVES AT 10:30am, Michigan Flyer Bus. I'll call you in the morning, but post here to confirm you can. And Gio, you live on packard right? Do you know a fast way to Briarwood Mall? 'cause I could meet you at your place then head out to catch a bus or w/e to get to it. (The station is right near the mall) $30 round trip.

You think we could get Bowyer to give us a lift like he did for tutu last time? Ask him if you get this. From this point on I will be drunk 'til morning. Though you can text me.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Pocket DL's getting all the money.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I lied about the whole work johns thing and practiced 8 hours a day over wifi for this.

Just kidding. I do have work tomorrow. FffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFfffff. :(

Roller

Smash Legend
Somebody help AA!!!!!!! Or at least me! If you are driving past or anywhere near AA, pleeeease take me. I haz gas moniez plus bonus.

call if you can, (908) 868-3016

EDIT: nvm, turns out Lain's got it figured out.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
WTP, even though I didn't make the tourney this weekend, everything shoul still be fine for me to go to the Ohio one next weekend. o: If you're still planning on going.

Top Bottom