• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Decided to go to the NEOH tourney this weekend.

I want to leave Friday around 7. So my car is fZk, Tutu, Tech, L_Cancel, and myself as of now.

L_Cancel needs to get to/from EL and Tech needs to get to/from AA (Or EL but I'm guessing AA is cheaper).

Also putting out the team request for L_Cancel, as is my custom.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm stuck in between going to this and staying at home... and throwing something huge, although my planning sucks... what do I do MI?

Tewx2

Smash Ace
1st: Tutu $224 ($160)
2nd: The Mann 96 ($160) We had agreed to split but play it out
3rd: Kappy
5th: Aqua
5th: Tech Chase

DIBS ON TRUNK!

Shoutouts to Ally and Lain for not going.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Anyone up for a huge smashfest on Thursday? I have an exam that day and am looking to blow off my mind for the rest of the evening.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
=[.but if we have 6 people, then gas costs even less, also can I get an estimated gas cost?

Will/Can there be brawl?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, let's do a big dual Smashfest. Or even a triple Smashfest like that one time when I ***** Gio in 64 while taking out some scrubs in Melee at the same time.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
1st: Tutu $224 ($160)
2nd: The Mann 96 ($160) We had agreed to split but play it out
3rd: Kappy
5th: Aqua
5th: Tech Chase

DIBS ON TRUNK!

Shoutouts to Ally and Lain for not going.
How many attended this? Good stuff to 2-2. Step it up Tech. C. You've got what it takes to make dat money.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Tutu, I'm relatively certain riding in the trunk is illegal (As I assume the back of an Escape counts as a trunk). So I'm not taking 6 people either. Gas should cost $80 total, so $20 each.

Edit - I am a liar about the smashfest and cannot go.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well I'm definitely up for Friday too. Actually, Friday sounds better.

EDIT: **** it, just put me down for Smash on ANY DAY

What's The Point

Smash Master
I didn't say I wanted smash on Friday, even before editing.

On Friday I intend to be driving to Ohio.

Given, we could instead stay in AA for Friday then drive to Ohio in the morning (It's NE OH so it's closer than usual).

I suppose it will depend on what the other 4 people want to do.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The latter option would be my choice if I were traveling, but it does require some discipline from everyone involved in your car... mostly keeping yourselves from playing until 5am in the morning >_>

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just found a 90 person capacity venue, perfect for a Brawl + Melee regional... this January tourney is going to **** so hard

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kappy is legit so I do not feel bad to losing to a skilled Kirby..especially when I don't know the MU. Though I feel bad for losing on my CP, last hit last stock. **** Back-airs rofl.

And Youmacon bracket was too funny. Somehow it worked out perfectly and no one had to play anyone good until the 4th round.

Also the tournament was 64 people...with a 52 person wait list! And I was the last person to get moved from the wait list to the tournament. Rofl. I will never wait till day 2 to register again.

Shoutouts to Tutu and the Mann for treating us to dinner afterwards. Shoutouts to Lain for getting money somewhere else. Shoutouts to Ally for not going.

And I am so ****ing hungover.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Kappy is legit so I do not feel bad to losing to a skilled Kirby..especially when I don't know the MU. Though I feel bad for losing on my CP, last hit last stock. **** Back-airs rofl.

And Youmacon bracket was too funny. Somehow it worked out perfectly and no one had to play anyone good until the 4th round.

Also the tournament was 64 people...with a 52 person wait list! And I was the last person to get moved from the wait list to the tournament. Rofl. I will never wait till day 2 to register again.

Shoutouts to Tutu and the Mann for treating us to dinner afterwards. Shoutouts to Lain for getting money somewhere else. Shoutouts to Ally for not going.

And I am so ****ing hungover.
Who won Youmacon? lol

Top Bottom