• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
my melee was messed up as well.

i was trying not to laugh at shady when he was getting frustrated that my melee kept getting the error thing..........sorry shady

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
If Lain comes down tomorrow, I will hand over your Gamecube to him and hopefully it will be smooth sailing from there. Otherwise, I am relatively free this weekend.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its kind of funny how your external surroundings can influence your dreams, I had a dream I was in a giant bookstore and there was a concert inside of it. Some local band was doing a cover of "Complicated" by Submerged. And I got up on stage and helped the lead singer do vocals. And we sounded just like the vocalist for the band. Then I woke up and realized I fell asleep with my headphones next to me and music on and that's who was playing. My roomate said I was actually singing in my sleep. Fun stuff.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its kind of funny how your external surroundings can influence your dreams, I had a dream I was in a giant bookstore and there was a concert inside of it. Some local band was doing a cover of "Complicated" by Submerged. And I got up on stage and helped the lead singer do vocals. And we sounded just like the vocalist for the band. Then I woke up and realized I fell asleep with my headphones next to me and music on and that's who was playing. My roomate said I was actually singing in my sleep. Fun stuff.

lol nice, I had an odd dream where you, me, boxxy, reset and i think L_Cancel went skydiving in the bahamas or something and thats all i can remember but it was really odd.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
rofl, about time somebody actually steps up and punishes that sort of ****.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
rofl, about time somebody actually steps up and punishes that sort of ****.

It's not like they couldn't have done it without the public eye. They were just too stupid to keep their traps shut and keep it between themselves. Nothing's stopping the top 2 in the next MLG from splitting the pot if they so choose to. Just keep your mouths shut and go to the ATM together. Plain and simple.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If they put in that kind of effort then yes, it won't get caught. However, people have been splitting without even bothering to play for a while now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I wanna hear the full story about the M2K ADHD case, but i honestly find it hilarious. Man whats up with these top level players recently, first MLG DC and then MGC. Whats next Pound 5 and Apex 2012?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
M2K simply agreed to allow ADHD to go on to grand finals in exchange for $300. Then had the (lack of) sense to tell everyone what he did whenever he was asked about it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Wait...whats going on?

EDIT: Oh I see. Well MLG is going to be a lot more entertaining now. Two of the top 3 players in the nation are eliminated...Lain BETTER go to MLG now I'd even tag along with him if it would help reduce fees and such.

To be honest I kind of agree with MLG's ruling on this. At least the ban.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Come to School of Smash tonight, guys. 1st meeting. It's going to be in the lounge area, so it might get mad hype with people walking around the action. :p

If you're coming and get lost or whatever, call Dr. D...I have a band concert from 6:30 to 8:00.

(refer to the thread.)

ZTD | TECHnology

Ori, it should be the Midwest Smash Bus. Or the MI/Ohio Smash bus. Being realistic, we wouldn't be getting that many people from MI joining in on this. We'd probably have better luck if we had aid from neighboring states.

And we'd need someone to organize it. And it needs to happen like within the next few days,

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
$11,500. ****.

Looks like Lain needs to go to Dallas and take first. lmao Or are only the "pros" eligible for the $12,500?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Is the 12,500 for who ever wins the pro circuit or the Dalla event? But who is the closest to M2K thats going to Dallas? With all the upsets recently its a toss up on who will win.

Top Bottom