• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
For this Saturday, I'm thinking about having a smashfest in East Lansing.
I could possibly go, depending on if I get picked to go on the bus for our tournament in Wisconsin. My team is taking only 18 kids and I'm right on the edge of going or not going. I'll let you know after Wednesday if I can or not.

fZk

Smash Lord
Two notes.

For Cinci, my requirement for making the drive is to team with Lain or a Lain-like replacement. Lain will fight this idea so we'll see how that goes.

For this Saturday, I'm thinking about having a smashfest in East Lansing.
I want to go to the smashfest if you do have it.

What's The Point

Smash Master
For the smashfest, timing depends on if Lain comes or not. If he comes it will be your basic 9-whenever smashfest. If not, then it's likely just locals/friends, so I'd rather play mid-day.

judge!

Smash Ace
hey...i can go to that school is in session tourney. 90% sure. if there any room in a car. im still good! lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
Judge will both need some one to drop from the car, and get to AA, if I am to take which.

My car is currently set to go by the way. Lain is (relatively) fine with teaming with me, so I have a reason to go. Car is myself, Lain, L_Cancel, Ankoku, and Tech. If one of them fails, then Judge, DL, and Ori (In that order; Previous riders get priority, then people I except to actually go).

Though we do need a place to sleep Friday, since I don't want to travel Saturday morning nor do I want to sleep in a car.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
smash was awesome. and by smash I mean going 3 hours over on my nap rofl

NEW AND IMPROVED SMASHFEST COMING UP AT 7PM

attendees: lain, gio, moose, juggleguy

judge!

Smash Ace
i can 100% go asked my co worker to take my shift.. YAYYYYYYYY im so excited. probebly my last tourney for another 3 monthes = /

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
i can 100% go asked my co worker to take my shift.. YAYYYYYYYY im so excited. probebly my last tourney for another 3 monthes = /
I'm in the same boat you are... Soccer has me held down till mid November. After I'm done with that you, derek, and I need to definitely chill.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ **** yeah dude. Kyle let me know when you get some free time bro we'll party at my place again!

And Nick we should meet at my house or something since we'd both have to get to Ann Arbor anyway. Sound good?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I want to not suck for Cinci, so any and all smashfests that happen I want to go too.

Also, I request people host those any and all smashfests.

Thirdly, Judge is a Lain-like replacement. So Judge, when Lain knows your coming expect him to bug you.

Finally, for MSU people, seems there are more people with cars, so we should do some mid-day smashing and such from now on.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't even know what you think my motives are. My PM to WTP was literally
I might be interested in going to this.
If someone else wants to go that badly, it's not like I have a problem giving away my spot.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
****in got annihalted last night. punch the **** outta sumthn cuz my right had is all bruised n scrapped n had to work hungover as ****. man we aint got **** for competition in smash tomorro, i need sum takers. codemn soul cant be the only one who can beat me over here

judge!

Smash Ace
for real tony... that would be so amazingly awesome.

and wth notra lol. me and tony have known eachother for 2 years now. called being nice lol

lain

Smash Master
but tonyyyyyyyy :[

nick i wanna see you though, and i think we should team for this tourney acshully. i'ma try and find an us-like replacement but if now we lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Meleefest tomorrow (Thursday) all afternoon at North Quad. Already got two TVs here, someone bring an extra Cube/Melee and we're good to go!

Tentative attendees: Botulismnator, Moose, Lain, Gio, Hot ArmS, SCOTU, Levitas, Juggleguy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Travis - I scouted for venues this past week and already have a few possibilities lined up. I'm just waiting for the school year to start so that building staff will actually be present for me to talk to about reserving the space. Do you guys have a venue at MSU? As soon as I confirm one here, I can post up the thread announcing our coordinated university monthlies!

ATTN: SCOTU

What did you say, or excuse did you use, to reserve the LoLiS venue? I'm guessing I'll have to do the same to get the venue I'm hoping for on central campus. Is there some sort of official gaming club that I can just throw out there as an organization?

Top Bottom