• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
Man I just dont get it. I keep going to parties with my friends and asking girls who their mains are but they keep ignoring me. How do I find girls that like smash? :[

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
its like tryin to find a metrosexual guy. its easy to make any girl play smash, but to make em play competitively isnt gonna work outside of long lasting relationships

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am so drunk. Like dude....So DRUNK...like ..like..man....taco...mother****ing taco...I'm not even going to remember thisd but eh. Happy Independence Day. ****..I can actually spell a twelve letter word correctly. I feel special. :)

Notra

Smash Ace
Man I just dont get it. I keep going to parties with my friends and asking girls who their mains are but they keep ignoring me. How do I find girls that like smash? :[
she doesnt like to play smash, she liked me. she figured if she told me she liked the game i'd find it attractive.

no.

gamer girls are usually ugly as ****, and/or like ****in w/ nerds hearts/souls. cause they know sad kids will do anything to have a chick on their friendslist.

honestly i dont want a girl who wants to play smash. cause i want someone thatll make me do ****. actual ****.

@vert, luckily ur my boy. one of the ppl i truely like in the smash community. cause if not i wouldve trolled the **** out of that post.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm done playing along.

thesoviet, you're pathetic. You don't know anything about me. Whether trolling or not, you really don't have a reason to be rude to me. So please, try your best to gain some self-dignity and **** off. I know you enjoy adding inches to your e-*****, but this isn't the place.

There's a reason good people never post in this thread, lmao

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

thesoviet, you're pathetic. You don't know anything about me. Whether trolling or not, you really don't have a reason to be rude to me. So please, try your best to gain some self-dignity and **** off. I know you enjoy adding inches to your e-*****, but this isn't the place.

ITT: earthadept shooting is load @ thesoviet.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah this thread blows.

Brawl kids "trolling" gets old quickly.

and I haven't ever met a cool girl that actually smashed. I have played extremely hott/cool girls in smash, but they were just ditzing around, not actually players.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh God, I drunk posted again. 2nd time this week. *palms face*

Anyway, every hot girl that I've ever met that was serious about smash was a Melee player coincidentally. Actually its probably not coincidence but I thought I'd toss that out there. And a lot of them like Marth lol But Melee brought back some good times with the ladies.

And honestly I know this thread is dumb but it still amuses me in some ways. Best not to take anything here seriously is all.

Notra

Smash Ace
yeah this thread blows.

Brawl kids "trolling" gets old quickly.

And i haven't ever met a cool girl that actually smashed. I have played extremely hott/cool girls in smash, but they were just ditzing around, not actually players.
rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
@tremor Like I said wasn't trolling.

@ally so random lol, just poppin out of no where.

@Earthy I dont need to know anything about you, I'm not adding inches to anything, if anything your the one who should be doing that.

Point is fellas one day your gonna wake up and look at your lives and be figure out that you wasted all this time playing a game your not even good at.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Does it matter? Plenty of people suck at games and still play them. Not like it takes anything away from the experience, unless you're only in it to win or something.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Point is fellas one day your gonna wake up and look at your lives and be figure out that you wasted all this time playing a game your not even good at.
Ouch my soul. >.<

Though I haven't been at a Smash tournament in a year. I thought people play the game for fun... )=

RP`

Smash Apprentice

He's just mad Russia lost the Cold War.

ZTD | TECHnology

Games aren't a waste a time when you're bad at them. Games are a waste of time when you make them into a chore. The process of getting better, seeing your hard work pay off, meeting new friends: That's fun. And I'm certain that pretty much all of us have walked away with that from competitive Smash. If we all in our 30s I may agree with you soviet. But your talking to high school and college students. Let people spend their free time the way they want. We got time for the other **** down the road. It's actually a bigger waste of time lecturing people on how they should manage their time.

Moooose

Smash Champion
lol thats such a brawl mentality. melee is fun whether you suck or you don't suck because the optimal strategies ISNT camping, meaning approaching is actually GOOD which makes for more agressive gameplay i.e more fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's pretty true. I NEVER got tired of playing Melee to be honest. :)

But anyway I'm thinking about having some people over my place tonight for some Brawl. Tonight as in like 10 pm. Holla at me if you're interested.

ZTD | TECHnology

I played Brawl too much and it turned me into one of the campiest players ever. It kind of works lol Just need to get my tech skill up a little but I'm so glad to be back in Melee. I'll be coming to Lansing with dablackpacman also and a few other events.

Kail

Smash Lord
Well the thing is, camping only works against peach and puff because they are slow as hell. If it's a good player playing any other character you're wasting your time since they can close the gap pretty quick.

Seriously though, play Velynn and you'll see why camping is the best idea ever.

Notra

Smash Ace
I play for money more now. And I find camping fun. Frustration in other people brings me happiness in games. That's why I don't wanna play melee.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Defensive style is pretty fun in Melee because it provides a challenge of planning, spacing, and reaction to both players. I can't say the same thing with full certainty in Brawl, but I find losing to a campy player in Brawl not even half as frustrating as the days of getting tech-skilled to death in Melee. I imagine that's why so many people invest in learning the Fox and Falco matchups. Of course, nothing, nothing is as frustrating as playing Brawl Wifi.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
anywho, who saw the last airbender? It was such an amazing movie, I recommend you guys to go see it.

Top Bottom