• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Demp

Smash Journeyman
pfft. people these days. don't understand good trolling when it slaps them in the face.
Figuratively, you shouldn't...

Also "Trolling" feels like it's now an attention ***** deliberately trying to be a dip****.

judge!

Smash Ace
o i did. i went nuts. lol was rollin around in my bedroom singing california girls crying

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
You trolled me by putting yourself on that PR, because I got instantly mad that you were on there and I never see you troll. good job.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Trollfest at my house this Friday night at around 6:30ish to whenever. Bring your laptops/computers so we can all troll at the same time for optimum trolling experience. I will be providing wireless internet.

We'll decide who we wanna troll and where we wanna troll this week I guess. SoCal, NJ, Florida, it's up to you guys who we troll. Idfc.

I'll mm anyone at whoever makes the target more frustrated/annoyed/mad/etc. but its pretty much free money bc I'm no good at this. I just want to learn what it's like to troll when there's money on the line.

Hope to see you there, MI.

Last edited:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
OMG its JKBUK!

Would anyone wanna get together and chill somewhere sometime within the next couple weeks and play? or maybe there's a smashfest somewhere? It's been so long since I've played, and I miss it.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
n270

im tryna get rid of it quick...last resort being ebay

i also have adata memory sticks 2x2gb ddr2 for 40 dollars if anyone wants.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
No Roseville for me. :( :( :( Brawl Singles starts at 2, as does my grandmother's visitation on Monday, just as I somewhat predicted. :(

Sir_J

Smash Apprentice
Everyone needs to stop saying Roseville. The tournament tomorrow is not in roseville anymore! It is in Garden City! Go look at the AllisBrawl tournament thread.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Garden City is like Telegraph and Ford Rd. Next to Dearborn, Livonia, Westland etc.

Roseville is like 12 Mile and Gratiot and the surrounding area. Next to Eastpointe, Mount Clemens etc.

And finally...I managed to purchase the SFIV Soundtrack without having to get the whole game. And no I don't pirate my music..ever :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Those aren't that bad to be honest if you live in Franklin. And the epicenter of Michigan Smash is in Ann Arbor which isn't bad either. But more Oakland, Wayne, Macomb county tournament seem to be coming into fruition. Besides at least you aren't out in GR or EL. They travel far as hell to get over here.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah it blows.

The flint tourny wasn't so bad... < hour.

Ann Arbor tourny's aren't so bad that's about an hour.

That's about it though.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, I am going to get a car pool going for the GameYard tourney. So far it is me, and I am assuming L_Cancel and Lordhelmet are going to tag along so I am going to have 1-2 more spots open. So if you need a ride, have some money to chip in for gas, and live in/around GR or (East) Lansing just give me a PM or leave me a shoutout on AIB.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
He didn't beat Lain, Lain got DQ'd for being late. He was outside. Probably had some different stuff to do that were higher priority.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
In Grand Finals, I forfeit the first set to make up for the DQ. So Lain and i only had to play a single best of 5. I felt like that was the fair thing to do. xDD

Game 5! It went to game 5 last stock! Last hit!

Top Bottom