• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have a 4x super-effective attack against L_Cancel. THIS IS A CALLOUT, L!

What's The Point

Smash Master
Eh, I had the Kid Buu avatar because of a fad from a while ago where all MI people were using DBZ avatars. I figured I was long overdue for a change of avatars, and I happen to see a lot of MLP stuff. Decided that I'd go from one MI thing to another. Plus I like the show.

Roller

Smash Legend
The influence of Ponies is pretty strong in here. I'm feelin' it.

Also. I'm done with school 'til September. ****.

Alsoalso, Zajice and Mink have not been here for months. It's been 2ish? days.

And another thing. I'm good to smash tonight if people want to. I'll play melee with you Ace, if Gio or somebody doesn't come for brawl that is.

And anotherotherthing. Hi Mink! I'm feeling awesome as I currently have absolutely no responsibilities. =]

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I only stated that the MLP fad has been going strong in here for at least a month. I mentioned nothing on them being in here for that long.

**** it I'm going back to typing up some...stuff.

*dips*

Roller

Smash Legend
I leave for NJ today. See you guys in a few months! I will be at Genesis 2, SiiS5, CoT5, KTAR 5, and possibly other regional level events over the summer in the NE/MW over break. Let me know if you guys plan to go to any! Other than SiiS5 of course, I know a number of you will be at that.

ZTD | TECHnology

I leave for NJ today. See you guys in a few months! I will be at Genesis 2, SiiS5, CoT5, KTAR 5, and possibly other regional level events over the summer in the NE/MW over break. Let me know if you guys plan to go to any! Other than SiiS5 of course, I know a number of you will be at that.

Peaces Roller. Have fun this summer and I can't wait to see how much better you get. I'ma be PRed by the time you make it back ;)

The furry is strong in this thread.
It's a wild Lucario spotting.

Where have you been? lol

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
smashfest at ZeldaMasters, and theres absolutely no point of me posting this because his mom only lets school friends come over >_>

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm his friend from school. I just flunked the 12th grade like 5 times is all. We'll go with that.

Oh IM ON VACATION BABY.

And I'm going to Chicago next weekend for Don't Blink, Don't Care.

Oh and the week after that I have the place to myself....:awesome:

These next few weeks are going to be amazing.

Top Bottom