• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Jesus, it's been a while. I don't even recognize most of these fools up in here.

I'm in Japan, but I'm fine. Don't worry. Kansai (kyoto/osaka region, where I'm from) be kickin' it like usual.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be home for 17 days starting good friday (Apr. 22nd).

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.
I will host a tournament in May in your honor if you want. We miss you :D

Also I have taken the reigns as the Michigan DDD in your absense ;) I also host monthlies now also but I don't have your captivating/booming voice that gets a whole room of people to stop playing their friendlies <_<

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't find lulz in the thought of dead lions, but that was a pretty well placed pic. lulz were ensued... Just earlier today I was thinking it's been a long time since Vayseth posted on here. And here he comes and posts on here tonight!

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm back, whether you like it or not.

Srsly tho, if you have a smash fest not on a weekend, I should be able to make it out. Will travel if there's housing.

Apr 22nd - May 8th... ish.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL at the past few posts.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Now I just have to endure work...and then I get more drunk than any man gotten before. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ One the day I didn't feel like changing my post color, it had to be St. Patrick's Day... I don't like to post in green. )=

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Jesus, it's been a while. I don't even recognize most of these fools up in here.

I'm in Japan, but I'm fine. Don't worry. Kansai (kyoto/osaka region, where I'm from) be kickin' it like usual.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be home for 17 days starting good friday (Apr. 22nd).

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.
Great to know that you are ok all the guys here in WB have been asking about you and when I tried to talk to you on AIM you didn't answer ;~;

But I'd be more than willing to throw that smashfest and since its april and the weather is geting nicer, I can probably get a smshfest/barbeque thing going.

LOL at the past few posts.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Now I just have to endure work...and then I get more drunk than any man gotten before. :)
LOL have fun you crazy kid.

ZTD | TECHnology

You guys cant even buy your own alcohol.

Get on MY level Kyle. ;)

Status update: Now reaching 40% alcohol capacity. Need more fuel.

**** *****es get money.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yoooo, I passed out and I'm back!!!!! LET'S G0oooooo!!!!

Whiskey so strong! Also. I'm gonna have to finish this fifth if I can't find the cap. Alsoalso. I drunk texted way too many people and then just passed out. The aftermath should be interesting. And another thing. My mouth is dry. Still time to drink more Whiskey. And anotherother thing. I AM THE HUNT MASTER!!!1!!1!!!!!

Top Bottom