• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Graped69

Smash Rookie
Best invention ever:

If you press "A" right after a roll, you can grab the opponent after you get behind them!​

Note: It is assumed that you have at least one finger pressing the "R" or "L" buttons at all times, if you don't... learn how to play smash properly before you learn my new AT.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think its time that the vVv Hot_ArmS crew assemble for GSS this weekend.

Can I get an amen vVv Hot_ArmS No Mayo and vVv Hot_ArmS Original recipe?

inb4peoplesaywtf

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For anyone not getting ****faced on Thursday night, I'm thinking about holding a GSS warmup Smashfest at Mason Hall. Who's in?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
for smashfest in EL tomorrow

it'll be in that same room we used for the iron man smashfest

dunno what time we'll be there, 9-930ish.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Where is Haley staying after Saturday? Must get games in... my biggest fear is that I'll be so busy TOing that I won't even get to play him this weekend =(

Roller

Smash Legend
I think all available housing is taken. Due to the absurd number of players coming.

A number of people are getting hotels, I'd try to go in on one of the rooms with one of those groups. Post in the GSS thread.

ALSO. AA smashfest tonight???? I need to play, and idk if I will be in any condition to tomorrow. On that note. Gio. I need your assistance with a purchase once again. ;)

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I probably will have time to smash tonight. As long as I get my 10 dollars from Roki.

Its a one sided money match, where I just get money.

Sorry HIV+ my roommate is being unreasonable about housing, seeing as how his girlfriend spends time over usually he won't let me have people over.
He's such a noob sometimes, he doesn't trust the smash community.

GG.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, Gifts. I just remembered you texted me the other day. Not entering teams this time 'cause of TO'ing stuff. Pools work and such is going to be taking a lot of my attention during that time. Sorry =(

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Oh yeah, Gifts. I just remembered you texted me the other day. Not entering teams this time 'cause of TO'ing stuff. Pools work and such is going to be taking a lot of my attention during that time. Sorry =(
It's all good. <3

Top Bottom