• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Kail

Smash Lord
Hah! Right now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to drop L off with out going to far out of my way. But since he disappeared on me I guess the world will never know.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright guys, Smashfest 9pm tonight at Mason, let's do this.

Confirmed: Gio, Lain, Roller, Aceplayer, SCOTU

Who else is in? Calvin, Hot ArmS, Chad, Bowyer?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Juggs, I know someone else who will show up. It could be me, or it could be my friend John. It's hard to say at this point.

Roller

Smash Legend
So, if you want to house with Gio.. That might be more comfortable for you. As all I have to offer is not that much floorspace, some of which will be taken up by THuGz starting Friday.

If you DO decide to house with me though. I already texted you my class times on Thursday. You could always arrive during one of those anyway and just hang in a building/cafe/etc on campus. And I could meet you just about anywhere on central campus that would be most convenient for you to be dropped off at. It would not be any trouble for me. But yeah, floor space would be tight.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, Smashfest tonight is ON at Mason Hall, 9pm!

Updated confirmed list: Lain, Gio, Roller, Sam, Aceplayer, SCOTU, Bowyer/Bowyer's friend

Go to the 3rd floor and find us, we'll leave the door open for maximum music effect.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just bought my outfit for my favorite holiday ever tomorrow!

I can't wait!!!

lol

Also I will only type in green and will speak in drunk babble. Omg it needs to be Thursday already.

Alright, Smashfest tonight is ON at Mason Hall, 9pm!

Updated confirmed list: Lain, Gio, Roller, Sam, Aceplayer, SCOTU, Bowyer/Bowyer's friend

Go to the 3rd floor and find us, we'll leave the door open for maximum music effect.
please, refer to me as Pimp Daddy Supreme from now on :woman:

Notra

Smash Ace
......just lost st patricks day to a date.....

fml.....why am i a softy.....not getting drunk. jealous of everyone who wont remember thursday....

EDIT: that's what happens when you dont remember what day thursday is......

Vayseth

Smash Master
Jesus, it's been a while. I don't even recognize most of these fools up in here.

I'm in Japan, but I'm fine. Don't worry. Kansai (kyoto/osaka region, where I'm from) be kickin' it like usual.

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be home for 17 days starting good friday (Apr. 22nd).

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Garbage tier, for now. I only got to play the game for a week before my Xbox red ringed but I can play the game but my execution is pretty terrible. Still getting used to the system and getting a grasp for what I can do and what's good and what's not.

Getting a new Xbox this weekend (finally) so hopefully that changes.

Top Bottom