• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
since this **** somehow already leaked out into the COT4 results thread, I guess I'll post it here for you guys to scope.

this is a preview of the documentary I've been working on over the last year.

featuring panda, anther and lain among others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBjl3pCV_c

thanks to all of you who have let me interview you and all that jazz. i'll undoubtedly be around to get more footage at future tournaments. i expect the movie to be done later this year, sometime after genesis. which reminds me, we need to buy our freakin tickets soon!
Hey this looks really cool! The SamuraiPanda opening is too good.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
They're the same song... only yours is shorter and doesn't have as much of The Game... and we want to listen to as much of The Game as possible cause they're cooler than you.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
pshhhhhhhhh

i beg to differ son ;) and obv. you didnt catch my sarcasm :-p we all know the game is cooler than me and you put together.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
Has NoJ reached such a high status in Smash that the only times he's referenced is when people want to either smoke with him or partner with him? i remember the good ol' days when there use to be a train of n00bs that would talk **** on the boards only to live up to the constant era of disappointments.

hahaha I also remember when I started **** between dope and Rash when I told dope that rash was just as good as him.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
This is fairly random. I just wanted to know what Rofa's SWF account is to give him props oh his documentary vid. I just was linked to a preview of it by a friend and I think it's freaking great.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
This is fairly random. I just wanted to know what Rofa's SWF account is to give him props oh his documentary vid. I just was linked to a preview of it by a friend and I think it's freaking great.
since this **** somehow already leaked out into the COT4 results thread, I guess I'll post it here for you guys to scope.

this is a preview of the documentary I've been working on over the last year.

featuring panda, anther and lain among others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aBjl3pCV_c

thanks to all of you who have let me interview you and all that jazz. i'll undoubtedly be around to get more footage at future tournaments. i expect the movie to be done later this year, sometime after genesis. which reminds me, we need to buy our freakin tickets soon!

it was 3 pages back in this thread. His account is "rofa"

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
We haven't heard from him in a while, so you'd have to ask him... and then while you're at it, ask him is he's going to Ohio on the 11th.
HI BOWYER!!! Yes I am going on the 11th for sure but I need a ride. Who are you going with???

Toph! I think I haven't seen you since that Indiana MWC. We still have to play SF4. I got pretty good ;)
Street Fighter will be played, Vega will rage eternally haha. What's the next tournament you're going to?

And no I didn't go to that melee tournament Hot_armS, I'm way too rusty at melee but I seriously considered it

Vayseth

Smash Master
d00d, April Fools color changes?

My power supply starts beeping everytime I plug it into the wall (not plugged into the computer). Is this bad?

Top Bottom