• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
You can always check the front page of the All Michigan thread Anther and I set up. We're trying to keep a nice and neat list of stuff that's updated regularly.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Dude. Those GrooveStats are so off. Greg (random one) is not the best in the state. And 3 of the people in that list are from my crew.

I also know Adam. He is good, but LilQ ***** him every tourney he goes to. Adam and I have a history of hating each other, but we're cool now.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
no **** lilq is better than adam, but we were talking about michigan. And yea i know groovestats are off lol I'm not better than adam! Yeah lilq is probably the best player in the world on singles, but Damien is the current world champion.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the reference to the michigan smash thread. you guys did a good job with that. post a link next time, cuz you know we're all too lazy to click 'midwest' in the navigation bar and then look for the name!

for those of us who would rather talk about smashfests and events than talk about pokemon:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108260

Edit: just want to say again that i'm VERY impressed. credit goes to anther and erad

Dopey

Smash Lord
i work mon, tues, wed, 2 of which are doubles. then im leavin on wed night. wish i had more practice time i sux. =(

SCOTU

Smash Hero
na, i tsux w/ pika, too hard to play. And @ Malice, lol, that is actually what i meant, but if some good ppl did want to go there, i'd probably go too.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
whoa! your poison ivy has electricity and TVs?! whoa. But i agree completely, paying to play blows. I only do it if i feel it's really necessary.

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
When is it ever necessary outside of tournaments? Smash should not be about profit, but experience. Why pay for the mileage to a location and then spend your hard earned money at the same time to play a game you've had for over 6 years? It'd be cheaper and more effective to just randomly invite people over to your house. I would personally have started hosting smashfests but my house gets overrun by church members and little brats at random. The only other option would be my school or one of you guys, and my school banned smash.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
yeah i have... its pretty dope

I'm so happy that they are finally putting the Windmill song from ocarina in that *****

Rak

Smash Cadet
I might be able to host tomorrow, and house for that matter. I'm about twenty minutes north from southbend, so you wouldn't have to wake up as early. I've got quite a large house as well, but my skills wouldn't be enough to whet anyones appetite. So if you can get more good people to come, I could probably arrange for it tomorrow.

I know it's like last minute, but if there turns out to be interest in it, I'll post a thread.

H

Hyenabutt!

Hey anyone wanna get together for a night of smash around the lapeer area? We can have up to 3 or 4 setups if need be. toss out a reply if interested

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I might be able to host tomorrow, and house for that matter. I'm about twenty minutes north from southbend, so you wouldn't have to wake up as early. I've got quite a large house as well, but my skills wouldn't be enough to whet anyones appetite. So if you can get more good people to come, I could probably arrange for it tomorrow.

I know it's like last minute, but if there turns out to be interest in it, I'll post a thread.
It's a little late to change our trip plans and stuff, but thanks for the offer.

Where the hell is Lapeer?

-PM-

Smash Ace
i too can host whenever, housing im not to sure about. message me if you want to smash. im in the riverview area and i can provide pretty much everything

btw is there any marios that want to ditto from MI? or yoshi's lol

-PM-

Smash Ace
malice lives kind of off id have to meet him at a tournament or something unless he could get a ride here =/ for i am with out rides

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so scotu and Dojo will be here tomorrow, for a little bit of last-minute smashing before FC. If you don't see me, scotu, call my cell to make sure I'm home.

Top Bottom