• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
yeeah i've not been to anything in so long that I don't know any of you.. sweet i'll show up to something soon for fun wwhen I stop drinking like every night.. nasty habit. and when I show up its going to be amazing.. i'll try to regain my lost skill b4 then

lain

Smash Master
btw dan. wtf at thinking randy's fox is better then mine. what a joke.

no offense randy but there's no way in hell your fox will be better then mine. sd johns can't even be applied here.

just something i had to get off my chest while tired at 3:30 am. yayhuzz.

lain

Smash Master
it's not an insecurity. ignorance just aggravates me.

all i'm saying is randy is that i've played fox a lot longer then you have. i learned the combos, i've practiced the tech, i developed my fox mindgames. it's just asinine to think you can just pick up fox as a secondary, play him not nearly as much as i play him, then hear one thing from dan (which he cleared up later to me) and believe your skill is greater then mine.

i sound like an *** now randy, but i'm really tired and just being blunt here. don't take it personally or anything, because your marth is still pretty awesome. i just want you to understand my POV.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i've been playing fox a lot longer than you think and i've got some decent tech with fox if i may say so myself. (keep in mind just how long ago i joined these boards...)
but who cares what anyone thinks anyway? when push comes to shove, i use marth, sheik, and even ganon before i usually use fox anyway.

lain

Smash Master
technically anyone's who's ever played fox has played longer then me. what i'm talking about is ACTUALLY playing him. not just randomly playing him as a second or whatever.

Anther

Smash Champion
My Pika > all of yours anyway, so any other argument is redundant or ********.

btw Lain you need to go to sleep sometime before 10 in the morning T.T. Stop living like a vamp :x!

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
My Pika > all of yours anyway, so any other argument is redundant or ********.

btw Lain you need to go to sleep sometime before 10 in the morning T.T. Stop living like a vamp :x!
Lies. $20 MM, Naow!

...I think I can take him.

P.S. I don't even have $20, so...I guess this'll have to be cancelled, shucks. >_>()

Kail

Smash Lord
Alright, I want to smash this week, and I don't want to drive to Ann Arbor, is there anyone in Southwest MI who would want to play sometime this week? Message me or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Want to drive to Troy, instead? It's about 40 more miles northeast of Ann Arbor. : D

Probably won't be able to head out this week, since I'm going to the PX tourney thing. Didn't Al say he was going to try to make it to this one? See if you can catch a ride with him.

Fallen C

Smash Journeyman
I'll play smash with you Kail.... but I just had surgery so I don't know how much I'll be able to travel.... but I guess I should be fine soon.... so yeah, lets play.... you should go to GR

Anther

Smash Champion
I think I'll want to play some smash either here at my house or somewhere in SEMI by Wednesday or thursday...

It's not addressed at anyone in particular.. just throwing it out there =B.
It'll be nice to play the new and improved Michigan Players ;]

-PM-

Smash Ace
are you in dearborn right now anther?

cause if you are i need you to come play my mario so i get used to getting owned lol and tourney conditions

Kail

Smash Lord
I wish there was more then Bigy, Andrew, and I with in 10 miles of each other. You should all move here, it's much better trust me.

Oh I forgot about Cameron, he's here too, but he "hates" the game.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like you made some friends, Anther. lol

If you guys are willing to come here Wednesday I'll host and try to get Mikey over.

Yeah no joke... at least we wont now see tons of the same signature over and over... Its cool and all, but its EVERYWHERE!!
Hey, I resent that. I don't know about the rest of the guys spamming my old crew banner, but my signatures are original, pretty, and up for request in the Artwork Emporium.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
To anyone who cares: I will be back in Michigan tomorrow night. I will probably be in Grand Rapids for a week, if anyone wants to call me and Smash or whatnot. After that I will be back in Lansing which means more Smashfests. Probably weekly. I'm in a better house now, with 2 roommates who Smash, and a nice big basement for tournaments. Whatever. I can figure that all out when I get back. Yeah.

If you are around Grand Rapids and would be up for some Smash, call my cell phone.
(517)285-3429

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Anther.... r u here already???? because My boy Zay just told me Spike Tv or something
is sponsoring tournments.... O_o

It was just one at 9mile and John R and there is another one coming up

and Also..He mention your name..and some refered to you as a God with pikachu lol

O_O where r my groupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Randizzle

Smash Ace
dan's really the only one that always includes that sig. but considering how much he posts...

ok, having two michigan topics is confusing when people are posting on both of them.

THIS is the topic of discussion, the other one is just for posting events (and an occasional bump).

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't always include it anymore (usually only when i quote/ go advanced/ make a new thread, casue it defaults to on). I don't actually post that much anymore either...

Makes sense that the other one is for discussing events as well, not just posting them, while this one is for general discussion. Just make sure you don't post the same thing in both.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
The deja vu feeling is always fun, but maybe Ito just saw the two Michigan topics one after another, got confused, and thought Smashboards deleted his post. Or something.

alcoady

Smash Ace
DBS = Top tier

also, boyr, i'd like to suggest a perkies smashfest again, it just rules too much there. plus i wouldn't mind driving 1 hour as apposed to the 2:30 hours i drive just to ann arbor...

y'all need to come to south haven and get a feel for bigy's home turf

RapE

Smash Ace
ITO what the fu*k is up man its about time you got here again hit me or josh up if you want to hangout were out of town this weekend but next weekend maybe we will get something together......also i <3 Dope

This is my first post in like a month

I was also thinking that at M6 we should have a old vs new krew battle.

Top Bottom