• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
I know it wasnt macroed. It was from a highlight video of last years season. It was pretty insane, I had to watch twice.

Then they played it back showing the view from the guys computer, he was using omega hotkeys. It looked like he was typing.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i still say the best video was the legendary boxer scv rush on LT. so good.

****, i have stuff to do at work and i'm talking about starcraft on smashboards. what's wrong with me?

-PM-

Smash Ace
pandamoum (how ever you spell it i just play to win lol), hardcore of the north, baby baby i love you (LoL my friend makes me play it every time we go to the mall), July, monolith

all expert of course =] lol

btw i hate no baring songs with quads lol

dont judge us scotu lol

King Malice

Smash Ace
I would ITG MM you PM, but I have learned from experience that people who play smash tend to also flock to the ITG machines... Quad-starring all the songs at the machine at the mall.

I used to no bar everything, but since I hit expert, it has been hard to twist and turn so fast.

-PM-

Smash Ace
Malice lets just say i spend all afternoon at the machines and all night smashing till like 5 then i sleep till 12 when the mall opens again LOL XD

but FuitarFreaks & DrumMania is my downfall =/ but ill get better and money match you if you want lol my friend is complete beast at GuitarFreaks

Anther

Smash Champion
By macro I meant as in Micromanagement / Macromanagement XD.
And was just saying that he forwent managing his base for the stunt.. which was more cost effective anyway.

Kail

Smash Lord
O_o, Zelow and Malice are lacking a ride right now. If anyone is able to pick them up, that would be great. Either contact Zelow or Me on AIM.

Unless Tony for sure has them, but not positive yet.

Tony for sure has them, Thanks a bunch.

Kail

Smash Lord
Unless Tony is doing this to plot against our Smashfest, if this is the case, prepare the tar and feathers. Not saying he would.... Just in case.....

Randizzle

Smash Ace
haven't played SC in years so I'm rusty as hell. johns. i'll still do it if you'll give me a guitar hero mm so i have win back the money that i'll probably lose in the sc mm.

-PM-

Smash Ace
kerploplesteesh i have a friend that might play you he hasnt played in a while but he had a really good record and likes to boast so i want someone to beat him lol

-PM-

Smash Ace
hmm what am i waiting for more???

brawl new mario and fox ftw, i never got good at SC just watched my friend play it his to good lol

Randizzle

Smash Ace
pretty impressive shibby.

i played ddr/itg quite a bit last summer, but never got that great at it. could never beat those 11+ songs on ITG or the maxes in DDR.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
i dont think im going to fc unless someone wants to lend me 75 dollars. i would be able to pay you back at the tournament

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, aren't you already in pools? You didn't already pay $75? **** it, just ask you parents to spot you the money or something. Or get a freakin job.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Wow... that's 5 pages of posts that i didn't bother to read... you guys post too much bullsh*t.
why doesn't anyone post anything useful like a smashfest or something? I realize the hypocrisy, but LTU is out for the summer and no one could show up for that sh*t anyway

you will all lose to joel. no doubts in my mind

Top Bottom