• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can house some people. Just make sure to bring your own sleeping stuff.

Like I have mentioned before, my grandma has been spending the night often now, so she's been stinking up all our bedding/pillows that she uses. I've got a few clean things, but I'm very limited.

EDIT: So when is the gamer's guild planning on getting in, and where are they staying? Anybody else need housing?

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Damit people haveing smashfest like that without me, well I got to go to cedar point anyway so yall can just suck it. I'm all nice and crispy now, got an sexual sunburn that is rivaled by no other.

Does someone need a ride home, I'm all for it if its not to far outa my way.

superpichu

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for housing

I'm pretty sure I will be coming and driving Bob as well, so we'll be needing some housing for Saturday night. We should be there around 12pm for the friendlies.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
the GG/morris will be spending the night in MI friday and saturday night, and leaving later this evening

we need to know whos all having the MI peeps over
in my view for housing
more smashers at house = the house we shoudl spend the night

id i wana spend the night where their's someone good like jv, or nar, so whats their plans for fri/sat night

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Ill house Omni and Vidjo....
GET ON AIM VIDJO AND OMNI OR WHOEVER NEEDS DIRECTIONS TO MY HOUSE MY SCREEN NAME IS Needle of Juntah
Ill post this in the other thread too

vidjogamer

Smash Master
were staying at joel probably. that sounds good to me. just a few questions. how big is ur house? does it smell? are there weird people there? do u have good furniture?

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
heh, im still goin to this tourny for sure,my cousin might b going and if he does theres my teamate,it depends on if his school report is good or not,he's the one who everyone kept callin "that fox" at the tourny:)

EDIT: by the tourny i meant michigan massacre

jv3x3

Smash Champion
we should set up a smashfest for sometime this week. whatever is most cool with ahills/justin (not tuesday)

also i will update the rankings some based on tournament placings from SSA some

also daver if u are ever out my way on the way back from work and wanna play some smash give me a call

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by jv3x3
we should set up a smashfest for sometime this week. whatever is most cool with ahills/justin (not tuesday)

Oh I see... it doesn't matter if the smashfest is good for me, huh? Well I'll tell you when I'm free anyway... hmmm... not Monday - Thursday. I like Saturdays but I might be able to do something Friday too. I only have 10 fricking days left of school so after that... I'll be up for smashfests almost every day :chuckle:.

I like the updating of the rankings. I guess I should mention that I beat YLinkdhipadghd in an official MI rankings match yesterday.

Any idea about when Adam is coming back? If he's still above me in the rankings, maybe I should kick him down a peg when he gets back too :D .

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord

*melee annnouncer voice*

You have been awarded with: Low rankings! Congradulations!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm. Too bad I'm over in Shelby Township. With the increase in gas prices, and the fact that the next few months are gonna be hectic, I dunno how much I'd actually be able to do. Though I'd love to be able to play you guys sometime...

D

Deleted member

MI guys: I want to set up this NYC carpool thing soon. Soon as in....within the next 2 days or so. You guys are staying an hour train ride away from me, we gotta get there a day early so we can go to Hooters and all that other stuff.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
alright, jv, u should put me down for going, as im guaranteeing im going unless something really bad happens, but u should put me down 4 sho

and im supposed to buy mows lunch:chuckle:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
mikey, we go out to auburn hills too (which is like 15 minutes from shelby township)

mow, as in when we are leaving/where we are going? Get me addresses to where im going and i wiill try to figure out when we are leaving.

atma, still dont know. 1. me 2. adam 3. mow 4. vidjo 5. ?. Like i told you at SSA, id like to take you, but i dont have a partner for teams. So if whomever im gonna partner with needs a ride, they come first. But ill look into getting a van for the weekend to insure i can take you, ill try.

vidjo, not about "letting" him go

vidjogamer

Smash Master
oh! and jv, u never gave me my money for teams. it was $6 right?
there shouldnt be a problem giving it to me when we go to s4c right?

D

Deleted member

try mapquest for this:

1600 West 26th Street
Erie, PA 16508

That's the intersection a bit away from my house at the country fair. The addy doesn't really exist but mapquest will locate it anyway.

You can take I90 over and when you get to Erie go off I79. After like 3 miles it turns onto 26th and you just go through minor traffic for another mile or so.

I travel light, so don't worry about room in the car. I never carry more than my one bag (travel bag, looks like a big purse).

atma son you should find a team guy while you still got time. But if you can't, I'd recommend Lv 9 CPU Link. He's pretty good if you never tried him. You just gotta stay close during the matches so a human won't split and **** him.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
me and mike G have been talkin bout teaming

PSYCHE

ill post about it or ask some ppl, im sure someone there will not have a teammate

3===D

Smash Lord
guess what losers, im back and tan as **** and i needs to get in on some action so we should definetly have a smashfest extremely soon, lik enow, or later whichever one works, i have to find out what happened at SSA and stuff.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by 3===D
guess what losers, im back and tan as **** and i needs to get in on some action so we should definetly have a smashfest extremely soon, lik enow, or later whichever one works, i have to find out what happened at SSA and stuff.
did u hear we did toe to toe without u??? lol, naw, we were gonna but a couple ohio kids didnt make it and the tourney ran longer than expected. anyway, wensday at justins looks like there will be some smash. ahills said they should be there but nar had to check with his pimp joel to be sure he wasnt whoring him out to fat one-leg ladies that day.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
wensday
Sorry man, but you butchered that terribly! w-e-d-n-e-s-d-a-y, heh. I still love ya, though. Maybe "wednesday" I'll let ya sit on my chair!

Adam, you missed goldfish canceling. Although I failed at the goal I set for myself, I gave everyone a good show, and tought the newbies how it's done. Pretty soon the whole midwest will be goldfish canceling. I'll have to show you the footage.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday eh? what time? Skool gets out at 2:05, I dont believe I have anything else going on either. I might get Lisa and Corey (who has a really good Link) to come if that alright.

3===D

Smash Lord
Goldfish Cancelling huh, instead of showing me that footage how about you kill yourself instead ok buddy.

Ill be there on wednesday though, i get out of work at 6ish and will probably go to the gym and head straight to that fools house so i astral project myself being there at like 8ish, and i reckon ill play til i explode at around foreverish.

oh yeah and GFcancelling doesnt roxxorz, I DO MOTHER****ERS !!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'd love to find out when you guys will be around my area. Please let me know, okay jv3x3? I want to play some other people, or at least somehow get a ride to one of these tournaments, since I'm not about to drive 2 and a half hours with these gas prices and all. Yeah, I'm poor. -_-

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
I totally lied, Lisa and Corey aint comming, Ryan mite but hes a little beatch so don't count on it. I'm even gonna have a **** of a time getting out there seeing as gas is being A high class hooker. I mite be seeing ya'll, maybe.

D

Deleted member

I'm not going to be able to do anything today. Sorry guys. Hopefully I'll be able to do something soon.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by 3===D
hopefully not, ya freakin dirty poop hole
Hmmm... I think that was aimed at me. Anyway, I'll let the rankings do the talking for me :p .

jv3x3

Smash Champion
who won or lost ranking matches the other day? let me know so i know who to bump up/down

Top Bottom