• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

atmagamer

Smash Ace
jv, u said u were needin a partner for S4C, if u dont find someone, i could always be an option. I think luigi and fox would make a weird/good team that no one woudl know how to handle. If im not good enuf or u had someone else in mind i understand but u could take it into consideration.

3===D

Smash Lord
F yeah im stealing phrases *****, it was too good not to.

F yeah ill do a Pika Gannon rematch, I aint afraid of ****.

Monstro you ****ing tampon, you moved ahead of me when i was out of state, i made my way through Justin and your next *****.

F yeah i beat Justin that ***** fell to my hand just like Tony Bony did moments before.

And NO i dont know if im going to NYC anymore i have to wait a little to find out.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
O.o dam Adam your not wasting anytime are you? See this is why Joe sent you to Florida in the first place, were all afrade of your pwnser skilz.

So guys, anyone up for anything this weekend?

3===D

Smash Lord
The skills are undeniable, im a virtual wrecking ball of terror, juggernauting my way through the rankings, only to be stopped at the number 4 spot because Joel, Nar and Jv are homosexuals and i dont want anything to do with them.

D

Deleted member

Well I'd be game for something tomorrow most likely. We'd have to get this set up quick so I can check with my parents to make sure. I heard you guys played some basketball the other day too... you all better be practicing so I can destroy you all, heh. Anyway, we'll see if something gets set up... Justin, probably up to you for the most part since I assume we would be at your place. Later guys.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
im maybe up for some smash/bball tom.

atma, wanna put cash on it?

3===D

Smash Lord
yeah.. they are homo's
tell me about it Vidj, tell me about it.

if somethinggoes down tomorrow it should be last minute so monstro starts whining like the teet sucking ***** he is.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... I wonder... How many people are around Shelby Township? I doubt there are many, but I still wanna know. :p

And the only reason why I ask here is because I'm too lazy to look at the lists.

D

Deleted member

Well I might be able to do something tomorrow... errr today now, heh. Justin, what time would be good to come over?

Adam, if something does get set up last minute and I can't go... I guess you'll have to stay at #6 a little longer... not that you would be moving up anyway :p .

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, pops offered to buy me some sweet video editing sowtware, so I got a little pinnacle studio 9. I'm gonna capture the goldfish cancel video, and since I failed at it, I'm going to add a little something extra called "ball canceling" and just edit it in to the goldfish cancel video.

Anyways, Anytime after like 2-3ish is cool with me.

D

Deleted member

Ball Cancelling? I don't like the sound of that one. I'm hoping it's basketball related.

So who all is planning on going today?

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
you can bet your sweet sweet sweet asses ill be there

and ill ballcancel you all so hard that you grandmother will orgasim

PiMacleod

Smash Cadet
i know this might be 'beneath' some of you, but y'all need to check out www.gamefaqs.com and vote for SSBM today. SSBM takes on GTA:VC, and unless I'm mistaken, 99.9% of the people in these forums likes SSBM more than GTA:VC.

.....'cause personally, i believe cities should roast in a fiery inferno if GTA:VC beats out the game I shed a part of my life away for.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Gee guys, thanks for showing up you friggin noobs! It was me and the 2 Tonys kicking arse and taking names. Everybody else gets -5 pop breaks, and I'm going to ball cancel you all.

D

Deleted member

Sorry I didn't come over... I got a really bad migraine this afternoon and I ended up falling asleep for a while.

5 days left of school for me so after that I'll be able to do stuff during the week in the summer usually. ****, maybe I could even clean up around here to get a smashfest here.

Grrr... Pistons lost :mad: .

Edit: Yay, 100 posts for me. New avatar time.

3===D

Smash Lord
A migraine, what a wuss thing to complain about, guys call them headaches you ****ing *****.

I would have came but it was my dads B day and i had a sweet *** BBQ to go to at my friends house.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
is smash in the semi finals in the thing at G-FAQs ?

cant wait to see the ball cancelling.

oh. i need a teammate for MM3 anyone?
also, a week before FC, some dude is having a tourney in kentucky... its supposed to be big.. $500 and people like azen and crap are going.. anyone interested? i dont know if he posted about it.

D

Deleted member

Is there a date for MM3? Adam, MM3 is your tournament right?

Oh and migraines are just severe headaches so I would think calling it a migraine would be more "guy" like.

Justin, did you get your new video software yet? When can we expect to see the goldfish cancel?

And where are the match vids? Are those going to be put online?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Justin.... dont spend money on expensive software. I can convert it for you if you want. Plus your sony should of came with software to do it.

You could also just use windows movie maker, it will recognize your cam.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Monday im down for some smash... justin that cool?

I got the vids and the brackets. Anyone know kishes email so i can email the brackets to him. The videos i havent even had a chance to look at yet. Also, is there anyone who doesnt want their vids up, if u do just let me know. Im not even in favor of vids to begin with, so if u dont want urs up u aint gonna hear a word about it from me

MM3, i dont know of a date for it yet... hopefully we can announce it pretty soon though

Edit: As for the ky thing, maybes

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
What time on monday? It'll have to be a little later in the day, but not too late. The sleep schedual is starting to shirft again. Will our hero be able to prevail? Find out tomorow on "Smashfest at Justin's"!

3===D

Smash Lord
I dont know the deal with MM3 is, ive been slackin, ill admit it, i also might be bale to make it for some smash tomorrow, are we talking early or later cause i have tomorrow off.

And that kentucky tournament, who said it was going to be huge, some kid IMed me that was 13 begging me to sign up for his tourney, he said i would be the first entree, are we talking about the same one here ?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
justin, what time is a lil later in the day but not too late? like 2-3?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I was thinking more along the lines of like 5-6. I probably won't be going to bed until about 7-8 in the morning, so I'm gonna need at least 10 hours of beauty sleep, heh. What I'll do is, as soon as I wake up, I'll post on the boards.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hey VIDJ. Sorry I am not on AIM much... but it is not going to change much for you. I just dont go on hardly at all. How about you PM me your email address and wew can chit chat through that.

Are you up yet Justin?

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
VIJD..... how the **** do you have more posts than JV>???????!!??!

I am sure you made your own thread and just constantly posted replys....

LOSER!!! :-D

Top Bottom