• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Winter, I don't believe I did. My inbox has been full for a while with a mighty 5 friggin messages.....I'll go delete them all.

winterchili

Smash Rookie
well i mean I have no problem posting it here

its (734) 668-0154

Ask for Kevin (me) and if im not home ask for Shawn (my brother)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
winter, we should have something going tom. and this weekend (sunday now). U guys wanna come out to either?

Tony, gathering i can prolly get you to if you are kickin in for gas. But if i win the tourney i will probably pay most gas cause im such a nice guy, but if not we are all paying the same

DaveR, gathering is next weekend, not this weekend. But beer and BBQ saturday sounds good

Monstro, prolly around 4 i will be by (as long as its cool with justin)

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
wait,theres a smashfest wed,thats cool,i might show up,but i got school so who knows when i will if i do,cant stay later than 8 tho

winterchili

Smash Rookie
Oh **** I don't know. This is the last week of school and then I have exams...this weekend maybe. I'll totally be around this summer but maybe this weekend.

3===D

Smash Lord
Now that i think about it i dont think ill be able to make it wednesday unless i get out of work early

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by 3===D
Now that i think about it i dont think ill be able to make it wednesday unless i get out of work early
we will be playing for awhile, and **** doesnt start till 5ish anyway. So no excuses, OC is over *****. plus ur nars backup plan and we gotta get some team practice

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OK, it's a little after 4, I just took a little nap, and I'm ready for all you assgoblins to start showing up! I'll take you all out with my new Pikachu! MWUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Also correct me if im wrong but dont you have to register to play in the V games?
What is the web site that i have to go to sign up joe or someone please leave a link thxbye ^

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
w0t? Sence when does Justin have mad pika skillz?! I'll pika pwn you with my cute little hat and crazy electrical madness.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Alright updated the first page with our Sunday smashfest. 12 noon, be up justin, lol. Hopefully we can get ride stuff down for the gathering then too

Also, we might have a couple new people there... more so if the ann arbor people come.

Crew name, just go with velvet touch?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sunday's cool. What are these new people you speak of Joe? They're different from the A.A. crew? What's with this trickery Joe? This smells of sodomy and lollypops.......

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
that sounds fun. just what i always like to do on a sunday. if joe's lucky i'll take it easy on him with my mini piki power. i know he's afraid of it.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
**** pichu... hes so little and cute, yet so scary. Hes like a killer bunny rabbit

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Btw, who all is going over davers tom? Ill be there no matter cause its his grad party. Just curious if ahills, adam, etc were going or not

D

Deleted member

I'm not going to be able to make it to Daver's party or the smashfest on Sunday because of my graduation stuff. I can't wait till I'm totally done with my graduation stuff... then I'll be able to focus on my game some more.

3===D

Smash Lord
Yeah i dont think ill be able to make it to Daves either i have got 2 friends having a joint birthday party thing that ive been planning on going to for some time, but ill be there on sunday, i should be bale to stay late cause i have monday off.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I was gonna go, but Aaron got mad at me because our buddy from Colorado is coming in the same day, and I opted to go to Daver's. I'm still gonna try to get out of this, though, and make it to Daver's.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Figured it was 6 hours later, so I could double post, heh.

Anyways, what time is Daver's grad party? We don't even know what time my buddy's coming in at, nor what house he's going to first. If he comes in and we get housing arrangments and all that good stuff down, maybe, just maybe, I can make it. I think Aaron's working tonight so he'll probably be staying at my house today, and I don't want to be a rude prick and be like, "Hey Brandon! I haven't seen you in 2 years man! Be back in a few hours, I'm going to go to Daver's grad party!"

3===D

Smash Lord
is it still going to be going on in the later hours such as 6ish or so, i know you suckas aint got nothing better to do.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
noon went out the window, but a good amount of people showed so good stuff

pistons ****ing smoking um

Also, justin you know that sweet digital cam i just bought.... well i left that sweet remote it came with there. Make sure to grab it and keep it in a safe place. thanks dude

Everyone else, we should all pitch in and get an rf adapter so more people can play at once, lol.... But seriously we should smash later this week (i need some days off) to get ready for this weekend. And who all is going? So far these are the people that said they are.

Me
Nar
James
Justin
Joel
Tony

Dave R is a maybe. Anyone else wanna go? Need to figure the ride stuff out, later

winterchili

Smash Rookie
we gotta play the weekend of june 11-13, we gotta.

Just gimme an adress and time and we're there.

Do you guys have AIM?

D

Deleted member

tehownage, where exactly do you live? I live in Stelring Heights too at like 17 Mile and Dequindre.

winter, most of the guys are going to the grand rapids area for "the triforce gathering" tournament this weekend.

I'll probably be up for something during this week. Depends on the day though. I have to work on Thursday.

Y

youngwun0049

Whats up guys. Im new here, i was talkin to jv on the gamefaqs message boards. My bad about sunday jv, me and my friend couldnt make it, i had some graduation stuff goin on. Let me know when the next time u guys r getting together is and ill try to stop by with my friend. By the way, i live in dearborn and i play with falco if anyone was wondering. Talk to u guys later

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lol, man new people in gangs

G-faqs actually came through with some competition and plus ann arbor we could end up with like 10 new people at the next smashfest

so next smashfest, im thinking friday. Day before tourney practice, plus the people going to the tourney can just crash at justins or somethin and we can leave for the tourney in the morning. And friday seems to work with montro, james said it was good, me, and some of the people that posted above

so hows that for everyone? addy is on the bottom of the first post in the first page... justin that cool with ya (and did you find my **** remote?)

young what rules you want for our $$$ match? 5 stock best of 7, no items, battlefield, pokemon, rainbow, fd only, loser picks stage?

any groups coming wanna $$$ our group? wheres that unv dude from g-faqs??? he needs to back it up and crew match us

P.S. Ownage said he can bring n rf adapter too

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Joe uses the gameFAQS message board?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a noob! hehe

Well, I didn't really look for the remote, because if you left it down there, it should be down there exactly where you left it. Unless Joel snatched it up by mistake when he left. Or maybe...just maybe...I flushed it down the crapper! OHHHHH!!!

So we got some new GameFAQS competition, eh? Sweet. We should start a MI thread over there, too.

EDIT: Since GameFAQS has been mentioned, I was bored, so I decided to head over to the SSBM forums. Nice flame war with the video kid Joe. hehehe It's been too long since I've been in a good flame war with a complete random internet person. Any of you new guys.....uhhh.....you all suck......uhhh.............MAN SAUSAGE! FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
If we do a crew match, we have to make a cool entrence. Like the lighsts dim and doors fly open as smoke fills the room. We all walk in wearing red leather jackets and sunglases, then we part in the middle and Joe walks through the center of us, looks the opposion dead in the eye and says "I herd someone wanted to play some smash"

And then if we lose well have Adam and Justin ball cancel them all and well grab the pot and run.

Anywho I'm all up for smashfest friday, one of my friend wants to come but hes in "traning", he plays fox and I really dont know **** about fox so if anyone wants to pm me a few tips?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
lmao funny stuff on the wrestling entrence

justin you lazy *** it should be sitting right on the floor just pick the thing up so no one steps on it.... and so friday starting round 4?

winterchili

Smash Rookie
so we're saying Friday the 11th at 4pm at 11023 Garbor
Warren, MI 48093 ??

How many people will show up? (approx)

jv3x3

Smash Champion
yeap, and probably around 10-15 people it looks like

Top Bottom