• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

My character sucks in general, but ***** vs sucky players.

So I guess to continue the *****ing going on in this thread, I'll just complain about all the good players in MI..

****in' WTP.
i've never lost to you

also shouldn't you add ron and zyth to the list of good players then?

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh, my bad. They haven't gotten back to me yet..they're trying to give me **** for requesting 3 days off back to back. I'm gonna ask tomorrow.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Laguna Beach and The Hills.. 2 shows I didn't pay attention to when they first came out. I know I'm an idiot. Already on the third season and about to buy all seasons on DVD AND keep them sealed forever 8)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
JTsm, are we still doing the Brawl+Melee tourney on 8/25? Just checking in since you said you were smashed out from Impulse and all.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Rizk, welcome to the enlightened.

I got one of my girlfriends in high school by getting her to watch a marathon of it with me in my basement.

Watching shows like that gives you an auto "in" with bitties. Plus the shows are filled with hot chicks. So it's not torture to watch them.

For the record, I've seen every episode of Laguna Beach and The Hills, most of which multiple times. :lick:

JTsm

Smash Master
JTsm, are we still doing the Brawl+Melee tourney on 8/25? Just checking in since you said you were smashed out from Impulse and all.

:phone:
Yeah were still doing it. I want to run another tournament to improve from last SPAU. I'm not really smashed out, but I was just a little upset after IMPULSE.

If there are any smashfests happening tonight I'll go. Hopefully one of those smashfests has fZk in it so I can give his Wii back.

fZk

Smash Lord
Yeah were still doing it. I want to run another tournament to improve from last SPAU. I'm not really smashed out, but I was just a little upset after IMPULSE.

If there are any smashfests happening tonight I'll go. Hopefully one of those smashfests has fZk in it so I can give his Wii back.
Are you going to Kevin's tomorrow?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
also food for thought, im down to host a smashfest tonight in EL. My apartment is empty and filled with cold air conditioning, pasta, and anything else your heart desires :kobe:

if anyone is interested let me know. If that doesnt happen i might want to go to kevins for the night, im not sure. I only would like to spend one night at kevins, whether its today or tomorrow i havent decided. I need to speak with my big strong man (aka juan txt me <3)

JTsm

Smash Master
It'll best to go to Kevin's tonight. EL is a long drive and I kinda can't join Kevin's tourney tomorrow. So if there's a SF going over at Kevin's house, I'm down.

fZk

Smash Lord
also food for thought, im down to host a smashfest tonight in EL. My apartment is empty and filled with cold air conditioning, pasta, and anything else your heart desires :kobe:

if anyone is interested let me know. If that doesnt happen i might want to go to kevins for the night, im not sure. I only would like to spend one night at kevins, whether its today or tomorrow i havent decided. I need to speak with my big strong man (aka juan txt me <3)
I left my phone at home and I'm still in the lab. Let me know what's happening because I was very close to just going to the bar now and getting crunk just to be somewhere with AC.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
hey since both of you are on would either of you wanna go to Rage's tourney next friday. No one else from West MI wants to go but if you guys are interested we could carpool

What's The Point

Smash Master
If Marco/fZk and JTSM both don't plan to pick anyone from AA up I can do it tonight or tomorrow morning depending on AA preference. Obviously with tonight you'll have to stay here and if tomorrow it will be early since I need to be at home before anyone shows up. However I won't take you back Saturday night and the return trip would have to wait till Sunday morning.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Rainier's not answering texts. He might be busy with MSTEM this weekend. I dont think he's going

Top Bottom