• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
The sky is like pitch black over in Ferndale , its sick lol
yeah apparently it was HORRIBLY Looking today with thunderstorm and ****.

MY gf's dad told me like 30 mins ago this:

didn't ya hear all that noise outside in the mornin'?

I just said 'yooo last time I slept was sunday at 9 am, I woke up due to the dog annoying me'

(ok minus the yooo)

How bad was it?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It was loud enough to wake me up haha. I'm such a heavy sleeper when it comes to noises. Usually the only thing that wakes me up is my sister barging into my room with one of Ori_dog's toys and throwing it onto me thus having the hyped up dog jump on me sleeping :I.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Robin, I know you've gotta focus on the Big House 2 coming up and I've got PS5 soon (need to reserve Pierpont again soon) but I think we need to talk about running a Brawl and Melee super regional/natonal soon. I think we can pull it off.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
It was loud enough to wake me up haha. I'm such a heavy sleeper when it comes to noises. Usually the only thing that wakes me up is my sister banging into my room with one of Ori_dog's toys and throwing it onto me thus having the hyped up dog jump on me sleeping :I.

fixed

:yeahboi:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Robin, I know you've gotta focus on the Big House 2 coming up and I've got PS5 soon (need to reserve Pierpont again soon) but I think we need to talk about running a Brawl and Melee super regional/natonal soon. I think we can pull it off.
I'm down if it's sometime between January and March. The fall isn't as good for scheduling AA tourneys due to the football schedule, Thanksgiving, and UM finals all combining to produce an huge ****storm of johns... and especially with Big House 2 already happening in October. If we do the Brawl+Melee super regional in early 2013, I'll probably make it my last tourney as a TO and try to go out in epic fashion.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah I can't do it forever... graduating from UM next year.

If I stay in the area I'll still go to tourneys as a player/attendee. Someone else just has to host.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marco and Goddy that means we just need to travel to the East Coast lol everything is MK legal. But it doesn't matter Big MI tourneys are going to be getting numbers like PS4 each time now (flex)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So rob will you be at the dude at anytime between 12-5 tomorrow? I can get my phone back from you then.

Also, Kevin could you give me a ride to Plymouth Friday or Saturday Idc Which one.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I tried dropping it off yesterday but couldn't contact your iPod. I'm passing by the dude at around 12:45pm tomorrow, but there's no free parking, so meet me at the Pierpont half-circle right outside Stamps. I'll hang out there between 12:45pm and 12:50pm and try contacting your iPod again.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I tried dropping it off yesterday but couldn't contact your iPod. I'm passing by the dude at around 12:45pm tomorrow, but there's no free parking, so meet me at the Pierpont half-circle right outside Stamps. I'll hang out there between 12:45pm and 12:50pm and try contacting your iPod again.
Lol yeah I was being stupid, sorry about that. I'll be there at 12:45 sharp.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
WHAT THE ****.

How the hell does it go from 100 degrees and sunny to a thunderstorm with hail the size of golf balls?!

I ****ing hate this state sometimes!

ITS JUMANJI OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE.

Top Bottom