• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Simple advice isn't "always true." But if it is correct, it can be the most helpful. I can't tell you how much Tutu's simple, seemingly trollesque advice has helped me in various matchups.

JCav

Smash Lord
No JKBUK but Dogma and I will go wherever there is smash tonight, we can bring anywhere from 0-2 setups

JCav

Smash Lord
So whos all coming tonight and whos bringing setups? I have space for a wii (needs usb recording device too)and 3 more Full setups
Dogma and I can bring two setups, I'm guessing this is the location? 8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312

JTsm

Smash Master
Alright, I'll be there around 7:30-8. I'll text you when I'm on my way.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So in case you didn't get DRDN's text he said he had to make a quick run and to show up around 8. Me and Muskegon will be there in like 10 mins max.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Why does it seem like I just can't get better at Brawl right now? It's like I have a difficult time learning stuff from matches, but when I DO learn some stuff (wheather it's from a match, a video, or a thread on SWF) I just can't comprehend it to my gameplay. It's like I've reached a limit or something.

I mean, I spend a lot of time playing wifi, analyzing vids, reading guides on SWF, but nothing just seems to work right now.

The wierd part is: I have a much easier time learning/changing my playstyle in Melee, and it seems like I get better faster in Melee than in Brawl.

:phone:

at the lower levels in melee you can immediately improve by just practicing tech skill

brawl not so much

also never read char guides. they're pretty much useless

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I read guides and watched vids for melee and i suck at it

i played and.played brawl alot and got better at it. Find good players to play with that will exploit your badness instead of the Noobs you see in freeplay chat. Just keep playing.

What gio said about melee techskill is also true

:phone:

Top Bottom