• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Happy Birthday Rob
Thanks Dan. You should get a Facebook someday so we know when it's your birthday too.

There is a bakery near the venue.

Rob, you're getting something cake related at the tournament.

Cause it's your birthday.
I'll have to refuse any personally-unpaid-for cakes, otherwise Ace will accuse me of being free :urg:

Dart!

Smash Master
Not sure if I'm going yet, but I'd be more then happy to give you practice. Only problem with jigs is that it really does seem like each one has a unique style.
i feel like i just don't play against her enough to have a confident strategy vs jiggs. i've played samus sheik fox falcon falco ganon enough to have satisfactory results/strats vs them. thanks in advance

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A couple things:

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303273
My Biweekly series is kicking off. I figure since it's late notice you guys can't make the first one, but they'll be regular so hopefully I can talk you guys into coming out for one. Roller and Tech, most definitely should comeeeeeee :)

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642
This tourney is at a $200 Pot Bonus already. We got a bunch of sponsors for it, so it should be good. Most of the Top players in the country are going to KTAR anyway, so it's a pretty open field to win. Preregistration at a discount ends tonight. PM me if you want a $10 discount code

I can house for either tournament, so just let me know

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I've been having a hell of a time trying to track down 64 setups

So if you want smash64, bring a setup and that'll help make it happen

Top Bottom