• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
hot arms, im going to get gio today and he wont be getting a ride back until tommorow after the tourney. You should just come to the tourney :p or wtp is going back to plymouth after the sf, maybe he would take you home? I dont mind getting you.

anyone want some mm's tonight? :wario:
my marth vs your wario? 1$?

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm down for the 1 dollar tournament. Seems like there will be a decent amount of us. I'll bring my laptop.

Also I am accepting all 10 dollar :dedede: vs :warioc: MMs on FD only. I'm the :dedede:. Any takers? :yeahboi:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm down for the 1 dollar tournament. Seems like there will be a decent amount of us. I'll bring my laptop.

Also I am accepting all 10 dollar :dedede: vs :warioc: MMs on FD only. I'm the :dedede:. Any takers? :yeahboi:

im sure if omni would come out he would take that money. :troll: *remembers bamf 2 friendlies*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol those friendlies were legit. I just wanted to DDDcide him and he just wanted to Bite me.

And Jon we're just having a little side tournament tonight at the smashfest is all.

And there better be pools. Top 1 make it out :troll:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
lol I was just joking, besides, Marth doesn't have a 40% kill move. And $1 tourney sounds fun, we're making pools right lololol
Marth can do some crazy shieet to wario too. I think its one of warios hardest mu's next to mk and d3.

Funzy tourny tonight. Woot.

Dont forget setups everyone. :yeahboi:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Gifts I'd take that mm. Easy son. Im banking on the assumption that you havent mastered the grab releases ;) but even so...i ****. And harms, I couldn't have you over tonight as I'm already having Jon over. I'm sure ori wouldn't mind housing you though. Tech I might take that mm actually. I'll see when I get there. Gio I would gladly take that match lolol. I'll go diddy as well. Teach you how it's done son. Kalle I'll bring my wii to this and you have my tv so we should be okay. Gio bring your setup too.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Gifts I'd take that mm. Easy son. Im banking on the assumption that you havent mastered the grab releases ;) but even so...i ****. And harms, I couldn't have you over tonight as I'm already having Jon over. I'm sure ori wouldn't mind housing you though. Tech I might take that mm actually. I'll see when I get there. Gio I would gladly take that match lolol. I'll go diddy as well. Teach you how it's done son. Kalle I'll bring my wii to this and you have my tv so we should be okay. Gio bring your setup too.

ill have to test it out when we play. I havent done the tippered f smash since the first cafe tourny. I wont have any time to practice before the sf so you got me on the one haha.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Right now I am housing Boxxy and Yoshi101/Wuvz tonight. I can house 1 or 2 more tops. Also if you need my address for tonight text me and I'll give it to you. Lets start stuff around 9:30/10. This is gonna be mad legit.

Top Bottom