• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Scala

Smash Ace
If you can come tonight, post saying:

* WHEN YOU'RE SHOWING UP
* HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WITH YOU
* IF YOU'RE BRINGING A SETUP (and if you can bring an extension cord)
* IF YOU'RE EXPECTING TO SPEND THE NIGHT

Thanks.

I'd say only 5 or 6 people tops can spend the night realistically, unless people want to get a lil homo

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I be coming.

I be traveling with:

Gifts (the driver)
Sparta Kick (awww yeeeahh)
JontheMesa (if he responds but let's assume he will)

We be bringin':

A wii and maybe a full setup if I can get Jon to bring his.
An extension cord if you actually need it.
A half drunk DDD main.

And we will not be spending the night.

are you really doubting my hos? satisfaction guaranteed, or yo money back son. i even got a new special... $29 or 2 for $50. :denzel:

also i actually am coming to this with marco, ori, and ori's friend. we'll probably bring a setup or two and wont be spending the night.

can we get a keg? i'm totally serious

Scala

Smash Ace
We need setups way bad, just sayin whoever's comin needs to bring one if it's even remotely possible. And bring blankets and crap, seriously

Even if all you have is a wii, bring it since lain said he may be able to nab a TV but not a wii

well i got a full setup sittin here. so that's 1. i'm sure ori could bring at least a wii...

and pfft a keg gets you trashed tech? are you a lil girl? i chug kegs for breakfast

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
well i got a full setup sittin here. so that's 1. i'm sure ori could bring at least a wii...

and pfft a keg gets you trashed tech? are you a lil girl? i chug kegs for breakfast
I have a kegarator in my basement son. Get on my level. :awesome:

On a serious note I will already be half drunk by the time we get there so the keg might push me over the drunk line. I'm a respectable drunk though so it's all good.

Damn where's my beer at?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Nobody plays Melee at smashfests outside of like... two locations in Southeast Michigan :V

On the other hand, everybody plays Melee when you go farther west.

I have a kegarator in my basement son. Get on my level. :awesome:

On a serious note I will already be half drunk by the time we get there so the keg might push me over the drunk line. I'm a respectable drunk though so it's all good.

Damn where's my beer at?
a keg probably isnt the best idea... how many ppl there will actually be 21?
maybe ill just get some 40s or something. :yeahboi:

Scala

Smash Ace
Since there's so many people coming, we may need to go to the lounge, in which case there is no drinking.

If we decide to hang in my apartment instead (which might be doable), drinking and 420 is okay

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Zelda is better in 1.0. I think they took out Bowser's Flame Canceling in one of the later versions, too.

Kail

Smash Lord
In the game? 1.0 has a lot of glitches still in it like flame canceling and the Links' super jumps and yeah Zelda's Fsmash can't be DIed out of and neither can Pikachu's Dsmash.

Out side of the game. People will usually buy Melee for 15-20$ but since 1.0 is rarer they'll pay 40-80$ for it. (Just need to contact 5150.)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't remember what the difference between 1.0 and 1.1 is atm, but the hitlag change (zelda/samus stuff), the flame cancelling, the link super jumps are also in 1.1, it's 2.0 that had the majority of the bug fixes.

Top Bottom