• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
bowyer, naturally complementing infern, by "name" searching "donkey" somehow stumbled across Rizk's post.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, so at BAMF there's melee and Rob's hosting it, which means that someone from AA is driving there which means that someone should give me a ride? (how much of this is incorrect?)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
That someone would be me.

I had no idea you were even interested in going, haha. Has Dan officially unretired?!

In any case, right now I think it's me, Mark, Lain, Gio in the car. You can grab a spot too, seeing as the probability of either Lain or Gio dropping out is approximately 99%.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Well ****, looks like I should find some backup gas money contributers people for my car.

Anyone else from AA interested in traveling to the West Bloomfield tourney on Saturday? Probably leave at 11am, come back when singles is over.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
That someone would be me.

I had no idea you were even interested in going, haha. Has Dan officially unretired?!

In any case, right now I think it's me, Mark, Lain, Gio in the car. You can grab a spot too, seeing as the probability of either Lain or Gio dropping out is approximately 99%.
ok, yeah, I'll be one of those backup gas money contributors if you don't have open room atm. Going to smash tournies is what happens when they're easy to get to and I'm still in school but only have 1 class.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Double post but
I went to the Nintendo website and they told me to get a toothbrush with warm water and start brushing inbetween the buttons, and those motherf**ers were actually RIGHT ROFL. My d-pad isn't perfect, but it's alot better now and it's not that sticky anymore which makes it usable YES!

Scala

Smash Ace
So who wants to smash friday before the tourney

I can probably host something at my place in southfield if people are up for it

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
If Scotu wants to go and nobody else drops out you should take him over me.
Alright, I'll definitely let you know. Seeing as Lain/Gio have missed doubles at the last couple Brawl tourneys, maybe it's a better idea if Will just drives them, lol.

In other news, I got into the Melee Back Room :awesome: it's sad to consider the thought that my "Smash resume" is almost as good as my actual resume >_>

Moooose

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll definitely let you know. Seeing as Lain/Gio have missed doubles at the last couple Brawl tourneys, maybe it's a better idea if Will just drives them, lol.

In other news, I got into the Melee Back Room :awesome: it's sad to consider the thought that my "Smash resume" is almost as good as my actual resume >_>
They let me into the MBR because Umbreon is famous.
congrats guys. especially rob haha. time to make some changes...

Top Bottom