• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yo i dont know if thatll fly. Maybe in the garage if I clean it up and we put a couch in there or something? Dad is probably going up north actually so the house may be partially empty. Ill keep you updated dog

sorry for making gio and I's matters public smash community, it just makes sense to as it directly correlates to whether we will have a fest friday or not LOL

-PM-

Smash Ace
To the dearnborn heights people/inkster. I have a car and i'm also near you :p

Splitting gas money can take us a long way haha.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I know everything dammit.

I know what you did last night when you thought no one was watching. You know...the thing with the mail order Russian bride and the donkey.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Russian chicks can be hot. I'll give you that one.

Edit: I have this week off work (not by choice ugh slow season = closed store) so I'd be down for a Brawlfest.

Hell I'll play Melee also.

ZTD | TECHnology

Pffft lately people say they want a smashfest and then the day that one is actually announced ahead of time (which ia a miracle in itself here) 2 people pop up and say they're down.

We'll see what happens. I might just have a little get together at my crib if nothing happens Friday. Alpena may be spending the night both Friday and Saturday anyway.

Top Bottom