• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
but that's only true cause my original post didn't have any context

SCOTU

Smash Hero
check the show your signature thing. I think there's an option in your profile to always do that. Also your post has to be some multiple longer than your sig (in characters) for it to show.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Go too your User CP at the top
On the left you'll see "edit your signature"

post the image there, preview to make sure, then come back in here, quote me and type something. It should post the signature as well.

and it'll be permanent.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Signatures have a height restriction of 128px (technically 130px but but that white line messes things up a bit), in Vibrant and Revolution, so you won't see anything past that height in those skins.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Sig test:
mafnmgsdhgljn,jsd.gbsdgsd

sdgsdjlbgljsdzngjdszgj
hgrshsxzcnfkjdgs
hsdig
srhgisrglihsrlguahghoehtwy850y1583tbejlbgtsgbljdsbgjldsbgjlsdbgjsgdbgljgdulhsglikgdkihgs;gkhyugrr
srhsrgsrbghksrknmxhdughdnjgnlkjgsnhzoghoithoiehtoiehtebtjoejebobd
gdgdjgjdgdbgjdbgjdbgdbgdbjgbdgjdbgjdbgjdb
adkoajiohwt8wet84gy64uogyjrtjldbgljdjgbdnvdjvbdjghdsushgghlosi8thespthw9pht
tjeiteuoithidhgdghfghdghfjghdghdipgdgndljkgjdbgjkdbgksibmimeanwhatthe****!!jeljnblekuhnfdjg,dn,ldgdsnhgkhglidhgldfnhgjfjdlfnldjgnjdbgjdbgjdbgjdbgjdbgjdbgjdbgbdgbdjgbdgbjdbgjdg

clowsui

Smash Legend
gio the girl in my avatar is susan coffey. she has a fansite @ susancoffey.net, unofficial; her 'official' site is susancoffey.deviantart.com

she's only an amateur model too rofl

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you shure you've got the show your signature option checked? I think it can be different on a quick reply and a go advanced

clowsui

Smash Legend
bowyer, go to ths tournament this weekend in ohio so you can lecture to me about high level econ concepts ;o

gio i knowwwwww susan coffey is so sexy. i have her as my desktop. most of her pictures are lingerie shots too wtf :love:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
no, it just only shows your sigs when you make posts that have meaningful content instead of just spam to see if your sig works.

Top Bottom