• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Man, I was totally expecting something really awesome, then I go there and I see a generic Wordpress site.

PM me about getting a REAL banner for it, at least.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Roki i never understand how you lose to me. seriously. you destroy me until you actually have to kill me :(

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I grab more and my fox ditto practice is getting slightly better with time, so I gotta hit u up again too sir Jungle. I'm also starting to get more consistent with my falco so we'll see how that goes this weekend.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Brawl/smashfest still happening at Tech's tomorrow?

If so, I can probably return your pea coat that day.

Also, there is an unknown phone charger that was left in the car from the Ohio trip.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Same here.

If I do host one it'd probably be like 7 or 8 to 2 am or something like that. I do have to work tomorrow. I'll check the boards throughout the day and make my decision from there.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'd be totally interested in a smashfest tonight. If anyone is willing to give me a ride, I'm about 20 minutes away I would really appreciate it :D

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just realized the trick for Ohio tournaments.

If you are in an Ohio tournament and you are slated to get 3rd seed in your pool, throw whatever match you have to to get 4th seed. Ohio 1st seed players always sandbag down to at least 2nd seed. The trick is that Lain will get 1st seed, and since he is from MI they'll avoid putting him against any of us, leaving just the faux-1st seeds while all the God Kais and such are at 2nd seed killing those poor 3rd seeds.

Top Bottom