• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best of the Best Brawl Stage COUNTER/BANNED (Port Town Aero Drive vs. Onett)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Stadium 1. There's enuf stuff happening to make the game fun but not enuf to make it too hazardous.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
battlefield

sometimes edges are ********, and like that person said ^ the windmill sucks u can't drop thru it

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
sorry about delayment I've been busy...

anyway looks like Battlefield takes the win, next up semifinal match up:

Delfino Plaza vs. Lylat Cruise

Trapt497

Smash Ace
delfino plaza! great stage. lylat cruise's stupid wing edges annoy me. And I just enjoy delfino plaza a whole heck of a lot more.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
neither are great>_>

the normal platform on delfino is good, but some of the locations are not so great and end up just being stallfests. Plus sunshine sucked and it brings back bad memories.

lylat cruise is a cool stage, but doesn't offer much besides an occasional gimp if your opponent really ****s up. So i Vote lylat cruise just because the stage itself is fun and the starwolf theme is one of the top 5 or so in the game

oops, forgot to mention i vote lylat

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Delfino Plaza Reminds me of Mute City
I miss Mute City T_T

But yea, DP is definatly my best stage in this game. So I'll vote for it.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
lylat cruise

cooler, nice ledges i can slide off onto
plus i don't like stages that transform like the ice mountain or the fire emblem stage >.>

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
DP is my favorite stage. It's just so much fun to play on, and brings back memories of when I was 8 and played Mario Sunshine for hours... The different locales add more variety. The main platform (I believe there are a few different set-ups, IIRC) is fun, and the only problem I can think of is the walk off edges. Even so, you will quickly be liberated of these.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
DP is my favorite stage. It's just so much fun to play on, and brings back memories of when I was 8 and played Mario Sunshine for hours... The different locales add more variety. The main platform (I believe there are a few different set-ups, IIRC) is fun, and the only problem I can think of is the walk off edges. Even so, you will quickly be liberated of these.
dude, i hated sunshine, got 65 stars and committed harikari...

Serious AI

Smash Rookie
Lylat Cruise.

Delfino Plaza is nice, but I don't like changing stages, and I hate it when I fall on the water as Olimar, and all my non-blues drown helplessly...

Zevox

Smash Lord
Delphino Plaza. Great stage concept, fun and fair to play on, and my overall favorite out of all Brawl's stages.

Zevox

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Delphino Plaza. Great stage concept, fun and fair to play on, and my overall favorite out of all Brawl's stages.

Zevox
Wat he sed my vote is for DP. It brings back memories of sunshine

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Delfino plaza, entertaining sights, good music and not TOO many factors deterring attention between brawlers on the stage.

Negative_Two

Smash Cadet
Delfino Plaza pl0x

It feels less gloomy (brighter and more colorful xD) and good music.

Edit: Did I even it up?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lylat Cruise, part of the reason is that Lylat Cruise is so epic, another part is that Delfino is so boring, and the final reason is that it beat Castle Siege, my favourite stage in the game!!!!:mad:

Top Bottom