• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best falco prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i didnt use falco at oc3 cept vs ken i think i have one of the best falcos but i think forward's and shiz are better than mine at most matchups and overall right now anyway. fox> falco :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I only see PC using Fox nowadays. . .

Honestly, i used to think Forward was way better than shiz, but after seeing some shiz in person and after watching his completely ridiculous performance in the south vs. east crew battle (WTF, 4 stocks off of PC and 2 off of M2K!?!?), I gotta say you'd be hard pressed to try to convince me that there's a Falco on the planet better than Shiz.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
im greater than all of them i know how to do this thing where when u push down b this blue thing pops up its cool

Brookman

Smash Hero
guys...in all seriousness...stop taking this topic seriously.

"just because PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3 it doesn't exactly mean PC is the best or whoever you're talking about. Different people does better against different people than others"

The fact that anyone would take my premises seriously is just silly. That's inui logic at it's worst. I guess I forgot the falco community is sensitive towards this issue.

Miharu

Smash Hero

"just because PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3 it doesn't exactly mean PC is the best or whoever you're talking about. Different people does better against different people than others"

The fact that anyone would take my premises seriously is just silly. That's inui logic at it's worst. I guess I forgot the falco community is sensitive towards this issue.
No, we're just overly ignorant and stupid as a whole >_>

-EE-

Smash Cadet
i didnt use falco at oc3 cept vs ken i think i have one of the best falcos but i think forward's and shiz are better than mine at most matchups and overall right now anyway. fox> falco :)
So did you beat Ken w/ Falco at OC3 and who was he using against it?

lexxil

Smash Apprentice

everybody begins to drop falco ...
I only see foxes, marths, sheiks on the first places at tournaments.
falco sucks. ..

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
WOW!!!! seems like this arguement just will never end. even after it *seemed* to be stettled. comparing one falco player to another is ********. its literally like comparing apples and oranges. i like apples because i dont have to peel them and they dont require that much technical skill...

moozles

Smash Cadet
i like apples because i dont have to peel them and they dont require that much technical skill...
Rofl haha

But I like watching highly technical people with their sexy combos and such. Therefore, my vote for best falco is Dashizwiz

Brookman

Smash Hero
WOW!!!! seems like this arguement just will never end. even after it *seemed* to be stettled. comparing one falco player to another is ********. its literally like comparing apples and oranges. i like apples because i dont have to peel them and they dont require that much technical skill...
What a bad post. Stay out of my thread if you fail at braining. Comparing different falco players is more like comparing different breeds of apples or oranges. They're taste/size/coloring may vary, but they're still oranges/apples/falcos. Comparing Ken to bomb soldier would be an apples/oranges argument though, or fox and falco, or marth and roy. ETCETERA TO THE MAX.

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't want to read the whole thread.
But,
Falco is cool.
I did my first 3 tournaments maining falco before I finally got a GC. I got 2nd in 2v2's when Skypal played in 2003 without having a cube :p

Best falco is argueable, but probably in favor of PC, Forward, Bombsoldier/DaShizWiz? Don't know.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
Brookman - k maybe i didn't express what i was thinking in a literal way, but what i meant by apples and oranges was that no matter who you ask, people are gona be biased and have their own opinios....some may like this falco and others are gona like that falco therefore declaring them the best. this type of comparison gets you statements like this......

But I like watching highly technical people with their sexy combos and such. Therefore, my vote for best falco is Dashizwiz
making it a pretty senseless arguement... its just gona take you in circles.

*and we all know the best falco reitred....*

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
some may like this falco and others are gona like that falco therefore declaring them the best. this type of comparison gets you statements like this......
Too bad this thread was originally intended as a big joke that apparently half the Smashboards community didn't actually get. Seriously, it's like Aken Sol all over again.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Brookman - k maybe i didn't express what i was thinking in a literal way, but what i meant by apples and oranges was that no matter who you ask, people are gona be biased and have their own opinios....some may like this falco and others are gona like that falco therefore declaring them the best. this type of comparison gets you statements like this......

making it a pretty senseless arguement... its just gona take you in circles.

*and we all know the best falco reitred....*
That makes sense now, you just used the apples/orange idiom incorrectly. So you didn't really express your idea in a figurative way either. Make sure you know what you're saying before you say it to prevent confusion please.

Also, it's entirely possible to look at the question of 'best' falco player (or main?) objectively, though many people just stick with their bias. With forward retired, that pretty much makes shiz the best falco main, but PC still does better when he does play falco (beating ken/m2k recently), if only because shiz hasn't had enough opportunities to prove himself vs the top plays. Forward had a pretty remarkable falco, but he are retired.

Chris is also the best falco player cause he doesn't main falco. Just playing one character makes things so hard sometimes. Sure falco can beat peach/jiggly/samus, but it's ****ing hard and very tedious for the falco player (and you have to recover like a pro). It's like trying to play baseball with a 9 iron. You MIGHT be able to hit the ball sometimes, but you could just use a baseball bat right?

I think I made a pretty good case for whatever it was I was making a case for? :urg:

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
forward >>>> shiz
Shiz >>> Your momz.

Seriously...

Lol Brookman, the falco community is sensitive :).
Is that because they're all a bunch of hot 8 year old girls?! ... what.. 8 year old girls are hot!!1

You should be able to close your own threads -.-
OMG YES!

Secks.

Smash Ace
Ultimate Falco showdown Pc Chris, BS, Forward, and DaShizWiz in a ffa. There would be so many lasers I'd have seizures, that and seeing DaShizWiz in the corner multishining 40 times in a row. And in case of a Sudden Death there will be a potato sack race to settle who deserves crown of Falco of Falcos.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Ultimate Falco showdown Pc Chris, BS, Forward, and DaShizWiz in a ffa. There would be so many lasers I'd have seizures, that and seeing DaShizWiz in the corner multishining 40 times in a row. And in case of a Sudden Death there will be a potato sack race to settle who deserves crown of Falco of Falcos.
I played an all falco ffa with cort, forward, and PC. It came down to me vs. forward in the end. I had missed a tech and was on the ground in the middle of FD, he was dash dancing and pulse walking and all that tricky stuff. I got up, waited for him to wavedash backward and forward smashed, So I guess I'm the best falco, or should be a candidate for next round of ffas with shiz/bs/whoever.

I also use broken tactics in potato sack races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom