• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best falco prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'd just like to point out that PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3. This empirically proves that humans evolved from raptors.

Cort

Apple Head
I'd also like to point out Brookman won a Falco FFA between PC, Forward and myself which proves he's the best Falco in the world.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I'd just like to point out that PC beat forward, and forward beat bomb soldier, and then PC won OC3. This empirically proves that humans evolved from raptors.
You are mistaken, for our control of these beings only in a virtual realm more accurately proves that we de-volved from raptors.

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
i still think bomb-soldier is the best.

correct me if im wrong, which I think I might me, but bomb-soldier pioneered most of the commonly used falco tactics.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
This is my opinion but i think bomb is better then PC i barely saw him play in a whole lot of matches where you saw bombsoldier in a lot of matches and bombsoldier entered a lot more tournements then PC so people dont really know how good PC really is <_< compared to bombsoldier. and i dont know anything about Forward. DON'T Get Mad at me please T_T i dont want to be hated T_T

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
This is my opinion but i think bomb is better then PC i barely saw him play in a whole lot of matches where you saw bombsoldier in a lot of matches and bombsoldier entered a lot more tournements then PC so people dont really know how good PC really is <_< compared to bombsoldier. and i dont know anything about Forward. DON'T Get Mad at me please T_T i dont want to be hated T_T
Not mad but:

1. Bombsoldier has not entered more tournaments than PC.

2. Have you paid attention to tourney results recently? PC has placed in the top 5 (mostly 1st-3rd often).

3. Forward has pioneered most of what PC Chris learned. PC Chris is out of Forward's shadow now, but even PC saids he picked up Falco because of Forward.

4. I hope I just wasn't owned by a sarcasm post.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Best Falco? Eh, honestly, I'd have to say not PC. I'm not denying that it is definitely a solid Falco (I got 4stocked by it), but he just doesn't do as well in tourney with it as he does with Fox.

Shiz probably has a more solid Falco overall, as does Forward.

I think I have to emphasize this again. PC beat M2K with Fox, not Falco. M2K ***** his Falco.

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
Hey guy sorry if i made some wrong infomation. I appriciate that you guys were'nt being mean or anything just giving me facts. someone call me stupid but my own stupidity doesnt change the fact that im outdated on players >.<. But seeing what ppl posted i did some video watching and looking up things of tournys but heh im dumb let me watch these updated videos ive been missing. k thnx guys

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao bs hasn't played in many tournies...otherwise we'd see his vids everyone
PC, on the other hand...PC has played many many many many many tournaments. also, he's got a wider range than falco/g+w and has won with said wider range of characters. get your facts straight kthx

edit: whoops, didn't look @ second page before posting

Cort

Apple Head
PC has beaten Drephen with Falco the last few times they have played, I think.

Also, Bombsoldier plays with Cows. Cows.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Looks like I'm the only one who read the thread name

Best falco prayer

Dear G*d, give me the strength to pillar pros for the rest of my days.

Show me the difference between n00bs and 1337 so I can reserve my strength for the latter.

Show me the error of my ways and put me on the right path to success with falco.

I know you can make all of these things possible.

Shl 2:12,15

Tail spike!!!
*Runs off*

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Who did PC beat Forward with at OC3? And who did Forward beat Bombsoldier with at OC3?

Brookman

Smash Hero
Chris went DK.

To answer your question though, I assume forward vs. bs was a falco ditto and PC probably went fox vs. forward.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
PC went sideways, then Forward went backwards (mindgames)

But seriously, I think it went 2 falco Dittos with Sean Vs Bombsoldier, and Sean went Sheik then Falco against PC's fox both times.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
I think someone recorded the tourney match of PC vs Forward.

Forward went Sheik first against PC's Fox, lost, then used Falco on Battlefield and lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom