• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best falco prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
yeah but if you smoke cigarettes i heard you gain +4 armor vs. colds...so he wont ever get sick

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Has anyone ever considered rob money's falco from texas (whereever that is?)??

He's pretty good......so is Zhu.

mathos

Smash Champion
lol guys it really doesnt matter who the best falco is, cause i will just **** them all in tourney anyway loloolololololol

EDIT: THIS IS DREPHEN, DAMMIT MATHOS QUIT LOGGING ME OUT!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Off Topic....Whats Melee's Prayer since it Heyday is Finally Waning?

On Topic....Its Shiz to the Rescue for All Falcos WORLDWIDE SON NOT JUST FLORIDA....NOT JUST AMERICA BUT WORLDWIDE....No Pressure! :Lick:

Any Other Prayer...Id say it would be......Forward Ressurected??? Nope Jess you Shiz (until I get better)

xelad1

Smash Ace
lol guys it really doesnt matter who the best falco is, cause i will just **** them all in tourney anyway loloolololololol

EDIT: THIS IS DREPHEN, DAMMIT MATHOS QUIT LOGGING ME OUT!
This made me laugh so hard that I almost peed my pants... except not because I don't wear pants... or clothes for that matter...

On a seperate note if there is one thing I've learned from being on the falco boards is that being more technical is actually more important than tournament placings you DUM DUMS, that and the fact that PC Chris doesn't stand for personal computer chris.

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
its actually the initial of the rest of his name he's just too embarrassed "Phillip Caroline" Chris

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Has anyone ever considered rob money's falco from texas (whereever that is?)??

He's pretty good......so is Zhu.
man ppl know who i am <3

PC phails cause he uses fox. that newb!!! jk jk <3 oh yea... right... pc 2-0ed ken with falco wtff!!?!?

oh yea guys, if you ever play against silentspectre... don't pick falco... just please... don't pick falco lool.

PC Chris - Philly Cheesesteak Chris.

Repryx

Smash Champion
ZHu Teach Me How to Phantom Stall Wahhh

PC Chris-Partially Credible Chris

Hey Is he Gonna Kill us?

saberhof

Smash Master
well maybe i dont get the joke but ill say it anyways, its:

Portchester. PC did i ruin something??
I guees now, there is no such thing as a great *insert character* player anymore, just a good player...>.> am i wrong?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom