• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BBRers are a bunch of morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesNoMaybeSo

Smash Apprentice
I just saw the new tier list, and let me tell you, it's a piece of ****!

I mean, I know Link & Zelda are bad and all, but to me it seems you purposely put the three triforce holders together just for the lulz..

You guys suck!! There's no wisdom or courage in you filthy BBRers!!! Only power!!! And you luv abusing it too!! You're evil just like Ganon!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I just saw the new tier list, and let me tell you, it's a piece of ****!

I mean, I know Link & Zelda are bad and all, but to me it seems you purposely put the three triforce holders together just for the lulz..

You guys suck!! There's no wisdom or courage in you filthy BBRers!!! Only power!!! And you luv abusing it too!! You're evil just like Ganon!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You were good in the first half of your troll life, but now, you've become boring and repetitive.

Try something new for a change.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I think YNMS just admitted he's trolling and now the magic is gone. I mean, we all kind of knew he wasn't for real, but the question lingered, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom