• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
ESAM ***** me 3-0

Kirby > Snake
Diddy > Olimar (typo)
Falcon > ROB (effdat after the game though)
D3 > Marth

GGs ESAM. His random2gud.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You might Diddy > Olimar btw.

He didn't understand the effdat rule, so I let him get the redo after the match.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
well, i asked albs a few days ago. He told me to do something to myself. Didnt see him for a few days, and now dont have access to my TV till thursday >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
How about we just meet up for one day at a specific time, NOT CARING TO GET EVERYONE BUT MOST people. For those who can't make it.. tough luck, make the next one.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
How about we just meet up for one day at a specific time, NOT CARING TO GET EVERYONE BUT MOST people. For those who can't make it.. tough luck, make the next one.
^^This, this, this. Let's set up a group time (Probably on a weekend, for maximized attendance) at which we'll hold the wifi tournament through the pikachat. Not everyone will be able to attend every tournament, but we could probably get 16 people or so regularly. It'd be FAR more efficient than having just one tourney spread out over months...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We didn't go with it because Stealth said he'll pretty much never be available to run one.

Which sucks for him, but someone else can run them...... he runs the thread, doesn't mean he has to be the TO for every wifi tourney.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Monday's as good a day as any for me..... I have people over a lot of the time, so it's pretty random whether I'm available or not.

This tournament's never gonna end, so waiting for it to finish is meh.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't think I'm gonna run in monday. I'll tell you when I'm going to run one like a week in advance.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you guys wanna hold a tourney on a specific day and time, go ahead. like i said i wont be able to run or be apart of any tourney like that :( anyways i apologise for my absence, and i will forfeit to tusm. next round is TUSM vs terios, and tag vs NOVA

Top Bottom