• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Oh, alb made a post he won our set. There was 3 matches and lots of resets. But he should advance.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
The way school is looking and the amount of homework I'm getting I'm probably not gonna have time to do my matches so I'm forfeiting the tournament.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Freudian slip...with Terios...Terios sounds like Terry...Terry is Tearbear's name...Tearbear....Lots of F-smash...he wants Tearbear to Smash him forward...it all makes sense...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Freudian slip...with Terios...Terios sounds like Terry...Terry is Tearbear's name...Tearbear....Lots of F-smash...he wants Tearbear to Smash him forward...it all makes sense...
Yeah. We both have the same last name too lol. My first name is Michael though.

A Freudian slip is a slip of the tongue that reveals a hidden wish or desire.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Anyway, for the next round how about a real pika tourney? That is, for every set you play 3 games

Game 1: your pika vs other guy's secondary
Game 2: His pika vs your secondary
Game 3 (if needed): Pika ditto.

And no, you cannot make your secondary be a different-colored pika. :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol, tusm never scheduling and instead going by the lets just keep asking each other till it works is paying dividends as people keep forfeiting to him XD

alby vs tusm! GO

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
wait i totaly forgot about this thread, and with the whole no smash scene till summer again, i cld really use some wifi practice to swing me into learning wifi till i get home and can go to tourneys again lol

where do i sign up at?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I propose a new rule for future tournies. If two people don't get their match in, they're both disqualified and their spots become BYE's. Time to end these ridiculous delays.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That would work if it wasn't a problem with everyone. There'd be nobody left for Grand Finals, lol.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
That would work if it wasn't a problem with everyone. There'd be nobody left for Grand Finals, lol.
It'd force people to actually... you know, get their matches in on time, except the prevalent attitude of "I'll get it done in a bit." and it never happening. And who cares if there's nobody left? It's not like we actually get that far anyway, and it'd make the tourney's restart quicker.

Top Bottom