• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
D: I couldn't find anyone either... Goodnight though
I hate people that do that interrupt me fighting someone ecepecially if they aren't good and slamming lasers god I wanna **** that falco

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Wait a minute I found this white marth and annoying as **** of falco god I could **** both them the falco just spamming lasers just let me own this marth sheesh
Bro we wreck Aib's top players. I think I know that. The only thing that Basic is good for, Is practicing on reading your foe.

Edit: You want 1vs1 now? I fought that MK spammer and wreck him with Link~ I just waited for his mistakes... which was everything!

Last edited:

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Bro we wreck Aib's top players. I think I know that. The only thing that Basic is good for, Is practicing on reading your foe.

Edit: You want 1vs1 now? I fought that MK spammer and wreck him with Link~ I just waited for his mistakes... which was everything!
Just gimme a lil and ill leave these dudes suck haha 2v1ing the **** outta emem

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just gimme a lil and ill leave these dudes suck haha 2v1ing the **** outta emem
Sound like fun! I love the 2vs or 3vs1. You know why? Because they can hit into each other. Just camp them times or grab the other person and go a=wall on the other player.

Edit: Did you read and follow my advice? You won.. right? Cause I know you'll stay in that room all day to just win them xD <3

Last edited:

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice

i was about to propose the same, but alas

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
i think so yeah, the same thing happened to my other two wii consoles after a while (smashville giving me a disc read error)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lolnope I haven't been in a match for a while. So our imposters finally met?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah it's not us, we're together elsewhere

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
players who coincidentally picked the same colors as you

but yeah one of them left and the other switched to TL. hum

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I don't even care about imposters anymore. People know who I am.

CAN I PLEASE STOP GETTING DISCONNECTED!?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
MY INTERNET CAN GO DIE
D: Be nice! Technology has feels as well. Why do you think they always crash after a few years or so? Cause of us not taking care of our devices and such. And I know the problem to your internet. Too much stuff MB and GB? Or, you don't have a very good security program.

I'm using AVG at the moment. It's pretty good. Although, I prefer Weerbrot. It's really quick and doesn't involve updating anything. =O

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
lmao this olimar is hilarious, i'm half-watching a youtube video and half-playing against him by spamming nothing but falcon kicks, and he's getting hit by them EVERY TIME without being able to attack back

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
D: Be nice! Technology has feels as well. Why do you think they always crash after a few years or so? Cause of us not taking care of our devices and such. And I know the problem to your internet. Too much stuff MB and GB? Or, you don't have a very good security program.

I'm using AVG at the moment. It's pretty good. Although, I prefer Weerbrot. It's really quick and doesn't involve updating anything. =O
I'm sorry! But I just hate my internet right now. Always have. That might be the problem too.

Hhhh, I wanna go back in Basic xD but I can't right now.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm sorry! But I just hate my internet right now. Always have. That might be the problem too.

Hhhh, I wanna go back in Basic xD but I can't right now.
D: What about Twii?

And turns out that these players are all impressed with my Link. He he X)

Just doing stylish stuff that no average or even Links do in battle. =O

They're taking turns brawling my Link.

@ Perwinkle, Ha ha! Flacon Kick is so unpredictable at times, and don't forget WiFi connections don't help either. -_-

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
D: What about Twii?

And turns out that these players are all impressed with my Link. He he X)

Just doing stylish stuff that no average or even Links do in battle. =O

They're taking turns brawling my Link.

@ Perwinkle, Ha ha! Flacon Kick is so unpredictable at times, and don't forget WiFi connections don't help either. -_-
We're in an FB right now just doing random stuff as Marth along with Peachy. That person you were playing with last night I think it was? The red/white Peach. I'm just in a BB mood right now but I'm staying for them :)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The connection is amazing though! WAYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THAT BS1VS1 CONNECTION CRAP... AND A 2VS2... SWEET JESUS HAVE MERCY!
Calm down! xD but yeah FB's are usually better for that stuff. Connection for me is pretty good right now on Basic. I just hate that I have to wait forever to find people because no one is on in the morning.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I just finished with Cray... the lag is too ***-y today. Meh~
Still in Basic whorin' around with random people. Nobody is on I swear. Haven't gotten a fourth player at all. Whatever, I dropped that. See what other groups I can find.

Top Bottom