• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Their excuse to not getting better.

Who cares?:troll: I just keep trolls in their place, if one wants to stop being a noob troll taunt partyer and actually learn skills, fine by me.

Which one you met?

Indication that no one reads my posts:(
There was a peach/zelda that wasn't a troll and didn't spam peach bombers. She only used it for recovery. She did dairx3 and killed with fair. Sounds very pro, right? She gave me a hard time and when she left, the whole group including I left, wanting to leave with a high note.

It's random but the game never ceases its sense of humor giving me the same bad partner 2-4 times a row which leads to the same outcome overall. There have been a few games where I got lucky and they were the opponent but not too much. I leave TB mostly after 1 match. I rarely had good groups and I do know it was those times I actually stayed. That is why I enjoy BB more to mess with bad players that think they can take me or feel they have a chance turning items on or as I'm sure you and everyone else has faced players picking MK.
Ike vs MK is 70-30 in Ike's favor in BB. On fsmash, its a completely different story.:awesome:
Bold

10char

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Wow.I've seen butthurt Zeldas,but a butthurt Zamus? That's a first,XD

I was messing around in this room with a Zamus ,an idle Fox,and a red Kirby(I was on Random,got MK).Just as soon as Kirby accidentally hit Zamus,she went ape**** on him,wanting him dead.She won,and he left.Next match,a Melee Black Bowser came in. Abit of the match was like it,but wasn't for long.I accidentally Marth BAir her ONCE,and she goes crazy.We end up in SD,and I dunno if she was trying or not,but she threw out alot of flips.She tries to get a grab,misses,I USmash to punish,and win.And what does she do? L+R+Z+A.

Seriously,don't get butthurt over one accidental hit.You're about as bad about it as some Zeldas,XD

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Just had a fun Falcon FFA, and each one knew what they were doing. There was a Normal/Red/Random one. I was the Green/Gray one. We went to stages like Target Test and WiFi Practice. It ended when someone picked the All-Star arena though (I was choosing WiFi again so someone else there must have a hacked stage selection).

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Yea. Mine was blue and knew Pikachu's AT's to a T. Could QAC onto the edge, or anywhere on the stage incredibly fluently. Still got killed by my Lucario, so.. :o Poor guy. :( :urg:

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I love catching people off guard with quick attack to thunder, even if it tends to work just once. Quick attack canceling also makes your opponent confused if they have no experience with it.
But the majority of the time I pick Pikachu I just QAC in place.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I see this semi camping red pit.Were kinda fighting taunters but the taunters think hes on their side.
Noobs:blue lucas, ******** pikachu
right now

Zulo

Smash Ace
Mine was green and ran away after he sneaked a kill off me.
I usually use green Pikachu but that doesn't really sound like me. I only run away if I get a legit kill and I don't like the person. :troll:

Yea. Mine was blue and knew Pikachu's AT's to a T. Could QAC onto the edge, or anywhere on the stage incredibly fluently. Still got killed by my Lucario, so.. :o Poor guy. :( :urg:
Yep that's probably the guy. All he really knew was QAC though, he didn't platform cancel or do the dtilt slide when I did. I didn't fight him 1v1 but he seemed pretty good.. And Pikachu gets killed by Lucario in general. Supposedly his worst matchup I think.

There was another that would use ZSS as well.
I used both a little yesterday.. Only on TB I think though.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
That explains why he got destroyed. Pikachu is a bit on my quirky list when it comes to MU's. I just can't stand that ****ing rat. Always screaming like it's having an orgasm :mad:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Falcon fun! Was just in a room with 3 Falcons including myself. When we weren't taunting multiple amounts, we were doing some crazy combos. Unfortunatly the room DC

:phone:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
look for me on a blue tink

who is the ganon fighting the pink kirby in this room? The ganon was on bowser last round and the kirby was black mario

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Wow this guy wouldn't give up.

Fought a Green Tink/Regular Lucas/Marth in a room with a Zelda, and a Sonic/Lucario. We had multiple matches beating on the poor guy who wouldn't give up. One really awesome game was on Spear Pillar, the player was Marth now and I was Captan Falcon, going PUNCH all across his face. But in all serious-ness, in the last 5 seconds of the match, Marth was down below the lower ledge and as C. Falcon, I always try to get an unexpecting Falcon Punch off, so I jumped off the top platform and performed a 180 Falcon Punch. Well I predicted that he would end up missing the ledge and my prediction was right. However what I didn't predict was me PUNCHing him into the angled section of the cave, giving me a Stage Spike Falcon Punch in the last 2 seconds of the game.

After multiple wins for the Captain Falcon/My Pokemon Team/Wolf, he finnaly RQ when he couldn't handle being spiked by my Charizard. I swear I must have spiked him at least 10 times in about 3 matches with Charizard alone. Including this one where I accidently spiked my teammate, who was going to edgehog him, down and into the Tink which caused him to die. My Charizard just earned a special spot as my starter now against Tinks.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I played online a lot today because my laptop wasn't working and I didn't feel like getting dressed.. -fail-

Nothing too amazing happened, not surprising considering the time of day. I came across a few good players though, notably a good Pikachu, a really good Fox (I saw dat reverse hyphen smash), a yellow Pit I was in a group with for only one turn as a Jigglypuff that looped a couple arrows (the group DC'ed after, before I could go Pit), a decent Marth that I somewhat teamed up with.. And there was this one red Zelda that I kinda harassed a little because she was being one of those item/din's fire-spamming, meddling Zeldas and I was trying to make her RQ. She eventually changed to ZSS though, which she was pretty good with.

And I found a glitch with Marth on Temple (unfortunately was on that a lot). It has to do with the top platform on the top-left part. If you walk up to it and crouch to go through the platform right at the end, right before hitting the small wall, Marth will be suspended midair for a few seconds and do that glitchy bounce thing. It's like that thing Giga Bowser does on custom stages. You have to be moving forward while crouching and you have to be right before the wall.

I used mainly black/green Pit, green Marth, green Pikachu, yellow Ike, and blue Jigglypuff (or just red/blue of those characters on TB) and mostly won today, so if anyone else ran into one of those it was likely me.

Falcon'sFist, the only Falcon I remember was on Spear Pillar at least once. Do you remember fighting any of the characters I listed above on SP? Sorry that's all I remember. >< I came across a decent PT in TB too. Both have become rare characters lately. Unlike Mario which is freaking everywhere for some reason. Saw a good one of those today too.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Wow, went on lolbasic brawl and found intelligence in TPs. The players were a normal zelda, a classic marth and a snake. I was obviously Ike(blue). All three of these players had the possibility of beating me 1v1 but they teamed up against me with perfect coordination. They still put up items since it was a taunt party. I never came in 1st(mainly because of sudden deaths between me and their leader zelda who obviously knew what she was doing). And they also had the common courtesy to wait when I went afc for 5mins.

All I can say is I got gang-***** but I guarantee you this , zelda; If I ever see you again, YOU SHALL NOT RECEIVE ANY SYMPATHY FROM ME!
As you can tell, I'm still very butthurt from this.

oh yeah ggs to blue DDD who i think is from here. We had some good matches but the lag was too strong. We both ragedquit at the end because of it.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Someone counterpicked D3 after losing to my Marth. They were pretty good so I got worried, but they didn't do the chaingrab. But they did grab a lot and did bthrow, so I almost feel it was out of sympathy since that CG owns Marth's soul. Don't remember what color though. =/ And you're lucky to see a good Zelda, they're always fun to fight.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I used mainly black/green Pit, green Marth, green Pikachu, yellow Ike, and blue Jigglypuff (or just red/blue of those characters on TB) and mostly won today, so if anyone else ran into one of those it was likely me.

Falcon'sFist, the only Falcon I remember was on Spear Pillar at least once. Do you remember fighting any of the characters I listed above on SP? Sorry that's all I remember. >< I came across a decent PT in TB too. Both have become rare characters lately.
I remember a green Pit, i think I saw a green Marth but i'll have to check the replays again. I wasn't on TB at all today so that PT wasm't me.

Now if anyone finds a PT that sends out a certain Pokemon with a certain color, that's probably me. I will always be Green if I send out Ivysaur, Blue for Charizard, and White for Squirtle. Anything else isn't me.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Had an interesting match when party crashing. First match was a 1v1 on temple against a marth while everybody watched, it was close but I got em. Next match oyUn temple a spectator changed to tink in my color. This I do not stand for, but he ran off and started showing off his AT's too say hey ' I know more than you'. So I showed off, first he did one I would mirror and then do something new and he would mirror, it was like a dance contest. After proving we both know a crap load of stupid tricks we almost never use, the match ended with a classic sudden death self deaths.

Next match it was on, we appear on fd and everybody goes at it instantly. I got my one v one against tink, first tink I've seen in months that probably played better than me. We ended tied, but I had spiked him and ledge grabbed him, otherwise he had me by 100% damage. Next match they wanted to go back to taunting so I went afc and left their group intact when I had a chance. It was a taunt party with class so I let them be.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
CGing certain characters online is diffcult for DDD so its not uncommon to see online DDDs just grab>dthrow>dash>grab>bthrow on marth, pit, tink and diddy. That would be the smart thing to do in a FFA

Zulo

Smash Ace
Well I was definitely mashing either double jump or dolphin slash, so you're probably right.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Had an interesting match when party crashing. First match was a 1v1 on temple against a marth while everybody watched, it was close but I got em. Next match oyUn temple a spectator changed to tink in my color. This I do not stand for, but he ran off and started showing off his AT's too say hey ' I know more than you'. So I showed off, first he did one I would mirror and then do something new and he would mirror, it was like a dance contest. After proving we both know a crap load of stupid tricks we almost never use, the match ended with a classic sudden death self deaths.

Next match it was on, we appear on fd and everybody goes at it instantly. I got my one v one against tink, first tink I've seen in months that probably played better than me. We ended tied, but I had spiked him and ledge grabbed him, otherwise he had me by 100% damage. Next match they wanted to go back to taunting so I went afc and left their group intact when I had a chance. It was a taunt party with class so I let them be.

I did that today with Ike. A MK wanted to fight me so I started doing short hop fast fall Fairs and Nairs and he stayed away.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Ike dittos FFA right now, who wins red vs blue vs gold vs normal .
Edit: red ike knows how to jab cancel, pro
Edit 2: accidentally left after my amazing battle. Pls ike mains/pockets, we must play again.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Well I was definitely mashing either double jump or dolphin slash, so you're probably right.
its impossible to CG marth online because of that lol

if he was a smart DDD he would do that grab setup i suggested, or he would punish your jumps. DDD can punish marths jumps ez with ftilt so watch out for that

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
1 spamachu is bad enough in a FFA, but then you get 2 of them and make them want my Pokemon's blood is just too much spam. Luckily I some-what knew how to handle those Pikas but my Pokemon can only handle so much spam. However I did manage to win most of the time due to their noob knowledge. Still, way too much spam.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
1 spamachu is bad enough in a FFA, but then you get 2 of them and make them want my Pokemon's blood is just too much spam. Luckily I some-what knew how to handle those Pikas but my Pokemon can only handle so much spam. However I did manage to win most of the time due to their noob knowledge. Still, way too much spam.

I would have just gone on one side of them, like this,

Charizard Spamchu Spamchu
STAGESTAGESTAGESTAGESTAGESTAGE

Short hop fire breath into one, then start ******. If there was someone else in the match, they would probably keep the other one busy, just hold the fire breath until it dies out ( no noob spamchu would know how to DI out of it ) or if they team up, hold the fire breath until the other one approaches and do whatever **** ( I'm not great with PT's game ). Of course, any of the other pokemon could troll a spamchu with projectiles as well. Approaching one is usually too risky.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
just bate and punish, spamchu deserves no mercy. I got lucky enough to get a one v one against one last week. Super satisfying to spam him back and watch as the frustration mounted. I think got six rang hits in a row at one point. Whoever it was didn't even know how to snap recover to the stage. by the end of the match it was obvious they spammed because that's all they knew, which made it less satisfying. But like I said no mercy, spamchu must be eradicated.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Someday. Someday. I got work in a little bit today but tomorrow I'm free until 4 my time. Just give me a time that's good for you

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Sees good peach on tb with bad partner aka noob sonic,ganon. Peach ragequits, looks at Supasai:awesome:

I was ike my partner tink.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Sees good peach on tb with bad partner aka noob sonic,ganon. Peach ragequits, looks at Supasai:awesome:

I was ike my partner tink.
I can't tell if your being serious or not through that post but I don't rage quit. Also I hate to burst your bubble but I haven't been on Brawl for over a week now. Sorry, but playing Brawl isn't priority on my free time. Although I do find it funny how now if you encounter a Peach in TB or probably in BB now, you're just going to assume it is me right off the bat especially since I posted about hating TB and getting bad partners.

Takumi

Smash Cadet
I just played a few matches on BB as a blue Peach.
I was kinda whatever and got bored after the first match.
It included an average Sonic player, a trolling Kirby, and uhh... um... oh, a Snake.

I tried a little bit on the first round since everyone was attacking.
But yeah... I just kinda said whatever and let myself get killed and slap people randomly.

Ironically, it was the most amount of accidental kills I've ever made in one match.
Sorry if you were any of these players and expected me to play seriously.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I can't tell if your being serious or not through that post but I don't rage quit. Also I hate to burst your bubble but I haven't been on Brawl for over a week now. Sorry, but playing Brawl isn't priority on my free time. Although I do find it funny how now if you encounter a Peach in TB or probably in BB now, you're just going to assume it is me right off the bat especially since I posted about hating TB and getting bad partners.
i was joking, my bad.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Lol just made a Link RQ so hard just now. As I was showing this Red PT some moves, a link wanted to fight. The other Trainer and I tottally wrecked him after spiking his recovery. He DC the match afterwards.

EDIT: Just ***** a Black Pit on Spear Pillar like it was nothing. I didn't even use Squirtle and he still got 4 stocked by the other two Pokemon. You'd better believe he RQ. I almost felt sorry for him

Almost

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
6:00 P.M should be fine.

Anyways, GG's to that black Marth last night. My Ganondorf is the only character that gave you trouble. I cannot begin to understand the logic in that.

Top Bottom