• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I hate when people run. :/ It pisses me off. Although, if they do run, I do the same after I kill them the next match. Taste of their own medicine.

Anyone seen me yet? (Green ROB, Orange Weegee, Red Tink, Red Kirby)
I've (always) seen a Red Kirby. Do you use a lot of Up Bs? You Forward smash a lot?

So, I'm looking for that Pit that was pretty decent. He knew how to use arrow loops and such. I'm most definite! That there is a person that lurks, and listens then I say things inside this forum.

He was "Gold Pit." Then I explain to Link, and later I see a "Green Pit." Also, he played the exact same way as when he was a Gold Pit. Yup, we got a lurker:/

Edit: Who plays a Blonde Zelda. It's time to find out who that dang (Male/Female) player is!

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Uuh, depends how you define a lot. I use Bair a LOT. As for the Up B's, I'm sure I don't do that a lot, unless recovering.
Yeah, I know who you are now. I'm like 85% White Link. You won't miss me. I haven't been on Basic all day:( Well morning and that's about it. Do you know who that Blonde Zelda is?

Edit: Seems I've found my imposter again) He is a Pokemon trainer, and Hmm)

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Funny you mentioned that. I found a room earlier today with double Falcos(Red and Green) taking on a TL that knew what he was doing. I was the MK kicking back and watching so as to not interrupt the fight. =P

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Funny you mentioned that. I found a room earlier today with double Falcos(Red and Green) taking on a TL that knew what he was doing. I was the MK kicking back and watching so as to not interrupt the fight. =P
May I ask what color was the Tl?

Edit: Found a Green Wario now... Now he switched to a Red Biker Wario

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh!
So there actually is a known Gold Pit player on here?

Who is the gold pit that planks ultra hard and goes for 1 on 1's a lot~?
Despite how rarely I come on I always seem to run into a room where he's challenging someone.

link2702

Smash Champion
@the one and only

face me in a 1v1 perhaps? I don't mean in basic brawl, i mean in an actual one, give me your FC in a pm? This way you'll know for sure how i actually play, and with my main as well so you'll know exactly how my pit is.

i haven't been on basic brawl at all today, so just an FYI, if you did run into any one using pit or the other characters i tend to use, it wasn't me

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh!
So there actually is a known Gold Pit player on here?

Who is the gold pit that planks ultra hard and goes for 1 on 1's a lot~?
Despite how rarely I come on I always seem to run into a room where he's challenging someone.
You rang? I target what I despise, but will be calm if I find something I like.
I'm aware that there's fake Gold Pits running around too. You can tell if it's me if I'm indeed one of the smarter angels around. SH N-airs and D-tilts being my type of taunt, very calm around a friendly Peach (who hopefully is smart), and yes, loves the ledge.

What chars were you may I ask?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh! Could be you then!
I was pikachu I believe!

I didn't fight, just watched~

You were fighting a snake I believe~
Solid pit ya have there. Whenever ya see a red lucario that b-reverses aurasphere and aura-stomp alot, that'd be me. I don't fight unless you like, hint that you wanna fight or something. Just jab at me if ya wanna take me on.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
@the one and only

face me in a 1v1 perhaps? I don't mean in basic brawl, i mean in an actual one, give me your FC in a pm? This way you'll know for sure how i actually play, and with my main as well so you'll know exactly how my pit is.

i haven't been on basic brawl at all today, so just an FYI, if you did run into any one using pit or the other characters i tend to use, it wasn't me
I understand you Link. Nah, I won't wifi, will lag hard, and I don't even wifi 1vs1 anymore. Theres to much lag. The basic Brawl server is very strong, and won't lag like regular wifi battles. If you want to fight me. Then show yourself on Basic Brawl.

And? You want to start something? I already talked with Teran smart one. I'm okay with them. Anymore questions? The reason why I won't leave here, Is because I've (always) played Basic Brawl. Like, 2008 and 2009. I learned everything from Basic Brawl, and a couple of vids from others. Whenever I saw something cool in basic, I'd learn it. Well, do me a favor, and don't call me that. Just call me by this name. It sounds more purer.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I meant I thought I found you online on basic brawl "Smart one."
Not on here.
I already know of the agreement. You announced who you were on the yoshi boards. =p

Calm down mate.
You play golden Ike on BB, yea?

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Ahhh for once I thought I found ya on BB!
Alright.

I'll call ya "The One" from now on~
Thank you. Um, I was a purple Toonlink a while back. Where you that Red Lucario that knew how to B reverse?

So who's his Peach? Shes just sitting there. I'm trying to act like that Red Wario. Terrible job. Haha

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
If it was just now then yup~

I saw a purple link fighting a snake. I was a squirtle that'd shell shift u-smashes at the end of matches. As well as a sonic that B camped under the stage. I eventually went lucario and just b-reversed by the edge while watching. If ya saw a guy like that, yup, att'd be me~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh! Could be you then!
I was pikachu I believe!

I didn't fight, just watched~

You were fighting a snake I believe~
Solid pit ya have there. Whenever ya see a red lucario that b-reverses aurasphere and aura-stomp alot, that'd be me. I don't fight unless you like, hint that you wanna fight or something. Just jab at me if ya wanna take me on.
I haven't liked Pika recently. Annoying spammy ones have been getting away with things in lag and in general lately (like any other spammy noob honestly).

I'll just note that you're a smart fancy red Lucario then. Hopefully my Pit won't be agitated. Unfortunately, I don't trust the current lag I may be having today, and will have to appear hours later tomorrow.
Then again, sometimes I go head and try to play anyways, just because my Pit wants to... mainly find one of those Peaches again.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
If i'm pika, it ain't to fight. Just to watch. Pika's quick attack cancels make great get aways if i'm trying to watch a fight and not get involved.

Mm but yea~
My pika can fight as well, so feel free to jab at him if ya want.
I'll keep an eye out for ya~

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
If it was just now then yup~

I saw a purple link fighting a snake. I was a squirtle that'd shell shift u-smashes at the end of matches. As well as a sonic that B camped under the stage. I eventually went lucario and just b-reversed by the edge while watching. If ya saw a guy like that, yup, att'd be me~
Yeah, I was just messing around with him. He's still fighting me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh my silly Pit has his different moods, but he should know what color to look for, too. He often leaves if he doesn't like something, but often stays if he supposedly finds something he likes.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
The snake or the Lucario?

If it's the lucario, that ain't me then mate. I left the first match I went cario. =/
No the Snake guy... To be honest. I actually knew It was you. Reason: Our last encounter I was my main, and you were a Green Lucario doing B reversals. Once I saw that Lucario, I knew It was you. I left, and I'm destroying this 3vs1 match with Dk. Funny thing is there good.

I'm smarter though. Haha

Edit: I think I found you. Hahaha

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Aww so it was you just then~
That green lucario wasn't me though mate. I don't use greencario. Red Cario and Original blue cario are what I go most the time.

I'm playing squirtle again if your looking for me. =p

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Aww so it was you just then~
That green lucario wasn't me though mate. I don't use greencario. Red Cario and Original blue cario are what I go most the time.

I'm playing squirtle again if your looking for me. =p
I'm trying to find you.

Edit: So I'm just going to be messing around now. Since I can't find good players anymore.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice

I just finished rolling this scrubby P3 Zelda/green Peach/green ZSS/tan Ike/black Pit/Sonic in the absolute gayest ways possible with Wolf.

Good Lord, I never fully realized how much trolling potential Wolf has until now. Poor P3 just couldn't seem to catch a break with my bullying, and him/her not knowing how to navigate around my incessant blaster and side/down Smash spam didn't help matters.

The other two players goofing off to the side were a P2 Luigi and a P4 Marth. If either of you end up seeing this, I hope you enjoyed the spectacle despite the Wi-Fi delay, and to P3: "What's the matter, scared?"

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I ran into this yellow ike just then, along with this black fox and a black shirt/purple hat ness, i went ike against the yellow ike and the rest but i was one ko short when time ran out, the yellow ike won. Next round i pick my secondary ness(white), i got four extra ko's on all of them, while i was ko'd only once, i won that match, then they left. Any ppl here main those three characters?

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
I don't know... was he jabbing a lot? Or forward airs, and fast-fall neutral airs? If so, then I'm pretty sure I know who he is. So you're a white Ness. Do you often just use Nesses down air a lot? And taunt "Okay"

So, If anyone Is looking for me. You won't miss me. I will be a White Link.

Just fought a normal sheik, blue samus, blue bowser. And a blue pikachu that thought there were all that. Destroyed them with my Snake. They gave up after. HA!

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Yeah, I know who you are now. I'm like 85% White Link. You won't miss me. I haven't been on Basic all day:( Well morning and that's about it. Do you know who that Blonde Zelda is?

Edit: Seems I've found my imposter again) He is a Pokemon trainer, and Hmm)
I haven't seen that blonde zelda recently, and I most definitely haven't seen a White Link at all.

A heads up guys, I've been going White 'Cario recently. I mostly Fair thinking you'll approach me and run into it because I currently suck with Lucario.

I just got finished spiking a scrub mario on Basic Brawl, lol. I spiked him twice. All I did was: smash him off, laser, he comes down and I whack him with a spinner, and then I go down and Dair him. It was epic. I did the same sequence twice.

I also made a neutral Sonic mad. :I He kept trying to go somewhere far, and then try to run and attack him on temple. He failed. And this was with 'Cario.

I was recently with an Orange Weegee too, and if any here saw me, I SD'd myself (on purpose) when a Sudden Death occured, and he then took me as friendly after that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well bad luck struck again.
3 freaking Kirbys, Pink, Blue, and White, at stupid Temple, and since I hate em so much, I went after the closest one (the white one), and obviously, I get ganged up on by all of em. I was lucky to have put soccer balls and hotheads on at the time, was forced to Sudden Death, and got rid of the Pink Kirby. Of course, I left as quickly as I could.

God, how I hate Kirbys.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Ahh... okay, but that's not what I meant. Like all he does Is use forward air, and fast-fall neutral. He does Jab cancel, but use regular jab jab jab. Everything you said about Ike I do the same. Though I'm more of a moveable Ike, and I don't even jab that much. I should upload a match of my Ike... It's weird on how "no one" has seen my ike:/ Well um, I hope someone does. Man oh man. People don't really use my colors a lot then.

Fought a Green Pit, then he went Black Pit, then a Red Pit. He was good, but Toonlink just ***** hard. He knew know to do B reversals. He knew how to Blue wing cancel (don't know the correct form of the name). He was really good, and I enjoyed fighting him. He won some, and I won some. Though that annoying Blonde Zelda kept butting in, and the Green Pit keep couching to tell her. "Relax he's fun to verse." I know that was the Gold Ike guy as well. I wanted to destroy that God dang Blonde Zelda. I know someone Is her, and needs to quit thinking there beast with her. I don't know how many times I would annihilate her with my Snake. Yet, she keeps coming back... sad, just so sad.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I see the Kirbies are still as annoying over there as ever. The only good one I've seen back there was CaptainKirby's Kirby. Otherwise all these other Kirby players were fly above me and use Stone or forward tilt spammers. Though Kirby is my second used character I had to avoid using him over. Surprisingly I would expect Ike to had gotten more hatred than Kirby.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh you don't know the half of it. There's:
-Stalling/Campy ones (cowardly as I call em)
-The "fly above you and use Stone" ones like you said,
-The F-tilt spammers like you said,
-Some generic "grab to U-air when at low damage types"
-B-air spammers
-Even Fsmash spammers, though some spam other smashes too, but Fsmash is too common
-Some who like to suicide or just spit you out under a stage to kill you depending on your character
-Jab spammers
-Many use a combination of more than 1 of what I said above.

I hate Kirbys with a passion and just wanna kill any of em that I see. I don't like Ike much either, but at least he's easier to kill, especially in 1v1s. Kirby is just generic, boring, and annoying.

And speaking of boring, I saw this try-hard pink MK an hour or 2 ago on FD spamming D-smash and Up-B, and was targeting me only. There was a Red Lucas (that was going after a CPU Pika) present, too. Good thing I killed the MK 3-0 and left.
Tell me what other annoying things you see and I can compare em to what I see.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Well, I see Shadow. I'm a Purple Tl that knows what he is doing. Admiral, mind my butting in, but I'm not like those others. Rarely do you actually see my White Kirby. Again, that white one Is the imposter. I already explained It to quite a few over here. You'll know If It's my Kirby. The first thing you'll notice Is I'll do a Forward grab to a backward up tilt, and footstool you. There is nothing you can do about that. except Mk, and Jiggalypuff, and I'm not sure, but I'll put Pit there as well. Haven't tried It on him yet. If I go for some swallow, and spit out out to another mix ups. Then that's me. My signature string is a simple down tilt to full hop forward air. Then at the last four frames comes out my up air. Then a down grab to whatever I have inside my mind. Hehe, I hope to find you with my Kirby Admiral. Joking.

Edit: Hitting another person for a free kill. The Gold Ike, and Gold Zelda would do that so many times. Pathetic!

Top Bottom