• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bandicoot Returns (and It's About Time!) Crash's Nitro-Fueled Smash Thread

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I prefer Super Power Beat Down, which no one ever talks about.

I think the concert leak is just super lucky, as most close leaks have been recently, but that doesn’t really mean a whole lot. Crash is pretty damn likely either way. Crash N. Sane had the perfect release window to be considered for Pass 2. And that’s the main reason he feels likely.
Yeah, seeing as it's a text "leak", it'll make no difference if it got Crash right or not. Let's recall how the infamous 5Chan "leak" for FP1 got aspects of Hero and Steve right, but for the wrong reasons (Steve didn't get in until FP2, and Anlucia was claimed to be an alt for Hero), so lucky guesses are likely.

Overall, Crash getting in Ultimate as a fighter is as expected as Diamond and Pearl getting remakes.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are you saying that like you didn't know or are you saying Superman could have handle that cert of damage?
Dude look up Superman's high-end feats. Goku's pales in comparison what Superman is capable of.

Superman can hold black holes in his bare hands like nothing, tank attacks that destroys solar systems or galaxies, like Goku too can destroy planets with his fists, and that's also not getting started with the early comics where he sneezed an entire solar system away.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Dude look up Superman's high-end feats. Goku's pales in comparison what Superman is capable of.

Superman can hold black holds in his bare hands like nothing, like Goku too can destroy planets with his fists, and that's also not getting started with the early comics where he sneezed an entire solar system away.
I believe you as I don't know much about Superman or DC comics in general outside of Teen Titans. But I'll do my research. Just haven't seen that much from Superman in the shows from what I've seen in comparison to Goku. Forgive my ignorance and lack of knowledge about the Man of Steel.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I believe you as I don't much about Superman or DC comics in general outside of Teen Titans. But I'll do my research. Just haven't seen that much from Superman in the shows from what I've seen in comparison to Goku. Forgive my ignorance and lack of knowledge about the Man of Steel.
I'm just honestly surprised, I thought anyone would know what Superman is capable of given everyone knows him. He's THE comic book superhero, the very first one.

But yeah any of Goku's greatest feats, they pale to what Superman has done through the decades. It isn't even close.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I also wouldn't say their research is inconsistent but rather it is at times bias, they just don't admit it.

Hence the idiot bias fanboys they are.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I still think most of Death Battle's match up outcomes is biasness more than actually being accurate. Not to say that's all of their match ups though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Certainly would explain Bowser vs. Ganondorf with the holy weapons but then Dracula vs. Ganondorf...

Definitely bias.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You think Bowser could beat Ganondorf but you think Dracula couldn't? How come? Honestly, I think Ganondorf wins both match ups because of the Triforce of Power.
This is the kind of logic I'm talking about regarding Ganondorf when "Holy weapons can only kill him"?

So you think Ganondorf could then beat Goku, Godzilla, Superman, Thanos, Hulk, Darkseid, and Galactus all at once then because no holy weapons?

Also, Bowser has far greater feats than Ganondorf. He's been rammed by trains, dunked into lava, tanked a black hole, and survived all that. Ganondorf has jack**** feats compared to that.

Don't buy into that holy weapons bull****.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This is the kind of logic I'm talking about regarding Ganondorf when "Holy weapons can only kill him"?

So you think Ganondorf could then beat Goku, Godzilla, Superman, Thanos, Hulk, Darkseid, and Galactus all at once.

Also, Bowser has far greater feats than Ganondorf. He's been rammed by trains, dunked into lava, survived a black hole, etc. Ganondorf has jack**** feats compared to that.

Don't buy into that holy weapons bull****.
I'm not saying Ganondorf could defeat any of those other guys. But he's never been pushed that far in fight like Bowser has. Who knows what Ganondorf's stamina can take without damage from the holy weapons. We just don't know.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm not saying Ganondorf could defeat any of those other guys. But he's never been pushed that far in fight like Bowser has. Who knows what Ganondorf's stamina can take without damage from the holy weapons. We just don't know.
I'm a just gonna leave this here

Now please tell me how Ganondorf compares to that?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm a just gonna leave this here

Now please tell me how Ganondorf compares to that?
I've played and finished Super Mario Galaxy before so I've already seen this. The thing is, Bowser's durability feats have been more impressive than Ganondorf's. But Ganondorf's power feats have been more impressive than Bowser's. Ganondorf can summon a army of the dead, has immortality with the Triforce of Power, and can possess people. I think Ganondorf is more powerful while Bowser has more durability. Does that make any sense?

CrashBandicootFan1

Smash Cadet
I mean, I TRIED to watch every episode, but... 2020.

Though since we're talking about it now, if Crash were to come back, who would you want him to fight? Admittedly, I'm not the most knowledgable on popular matchups, so I can't say myself.

Or what if it's not Crash coming back for another Death Battle Match but it's Coco Bandicoot joining in the Fun?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've played and finished Super Mario Galaxy before so I've already seen this. The thing is, Bowser's durability feats have been more impressive than Ganondorf's. But Ganondorf's power feats have been more impressive than Bowser's. Ganondorf can summon a army of the dead, has immortality with the Triforce of Power, and can possess people. I think Ganondorf is more powerful while Bowser has more durability. Does that make any sense?
Stamina and power means ******* jack%#@^ when you got the durability to withstand a god damn black hole.

Let me also ask. As long as someone has unlimited stamina as well as power does that mean they can beat someone who is MFTL+ (Massively Faster Than Light) or multiversal+, OR ridiculous hax powers but don't have as much stamina as that character?

Stamina and more power isn't always the key to winning.

The fact Bowser has the durability to withstand a damn black hole means Ganondorf couldn't dent any damage on him at all. Immortality also shouldn't matter when you can't defeat your foe.

Again being immortal does that mean you can beat any character then regardless of power level?

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Stamina and power means ******* jack%#@^ when you got the durability to withstand a god damn black hole.

Let me also ask. As long as someone has unlimited stamina as well as power does that mean they can beat someone who is MFTL+ (Massively Faster Than Light) or multiversal+, OR ridiculous hax powers but don't have as much stamina as that character?

Stamina and more power isn't always the key to winning.
Thing is, Ganondorf has never been thrown into a black hole or thrown into lava so we don't know for sure if Bowser has greater durability than Ganondorf. I think Ganondorf could withstand what Bowser has gone through with the Triforce of Power.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thing is, Ganondorf has never been thrown into a black hole or thrown into lava so we don't know for sure if Bowser has greater durability than Ganondorf. I think Ganondorf could withstand what Bowser has gone through with the Triforce of Power.
Yeah I think I'm done here then, by this logic we can say the same for any character who hadn't gone through what Bowser had but depending on said feats they might or might not survive. Kratos sure as hell ain't surviving a black hole but he's pretty powerful? Does that mean he can though by your logic?

No Ganondorf doesn't have the durability that Bowser has. You're now jumping to things that never happened without there being any proof or evidence.

Dude start researching on Vs. debates more, that's all I can say.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah I think I'm done here then, by this logic we can say the same for any character who hadn't gone through what Bowser had.

No Ganondorf doesn't have the durability that Bowser has. You're now jumping to things that never happened without there being any proof or evidence.
I'm just saying. If Bowser could defeat Ganondorf, than I guess Mario could defeat Link. The Mario verse has stronger characters than the Zelda verse right? We don't know. But you want me to say I'm wrong and you're right and I'm not going to say that if I don't agree with you if the evidence isn't completely solid.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm just saying. If Bowser could defeat Ganondorf, than I guess Mario could defeat Link. The Mario verse has stronger characters than the Zelda verse right? We don't know. But you want me to say I'm wrong and you're right and I'm not going to say that if I don't agree with you if the evidence isn't completely solid.
I already told you I'm done at this point.

Last edited:

AnEasterEgg

Smash Journeyman
Pity he didn't for Nitro-Fueled. Maybe if a PS5 port for it becomes a thing, then...
It's a shame they ended it where they did. Not that we didn't get a ton of good content, but I was really hoping for a second Spyro GP. I get the feeling there were going to be more updates but the higher-ups canceled it.

Was hoping for a PC port as well, but that seems very unlikely at this point.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It's a shame they ended it where they did. Not that we didn't get a ton of good content, but I was really hoping for a second Spyro GP. I get the feeling there were going to be more updates but the higher-ups canceled it.

Was hoping for a PC port as well, but that seems very unlikely at this point.
Crash 4's arrival was imminent anyways, so that's understandable.
I'm hopeful that we'll hear of Beenox's next spin-off next month, if the "32221" tease theory and the audio leak bears fruit. We could use a new party game, and March is conspicuously packed with Crash releases (Crash 4 ports and On the Run). :dr^_^:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Crash 4's arrival was imminent anyways, so that's understandable.
I'm hopeful that we'll hear of Beenox's next spin-off next month, if the "32221" tease theory and the audio leak bears fruit. We could use a new party game, and March is conspicuously packed with Crash releases (Crash 4 ports and On the Run). :dr^_^:
Well, they already messed up. There's only supposed to be one "2" before blast off, not three.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Well, they already messed up. There's only supposed to be one "2" before blast off, not three.
Looks like I'll have to provide the full context again...

At the beginning of the video (0:00), you can see 3 marks on the back of the TV, as well as 2 marks on the front of the TV (0:03), and also at (0:25), you can also see a traffic light with a toll pole. Pointed out by JumpButton and Canadian Guy Eh, stitching these together by frequency of “visible” appearance in order as “32221”, which turns it into a date “3/22/21”, which is potentially the date of reveal or release of the game.
I find it unlikely that it's a release date, but a reveal is certainly possible.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Why do y'all think Crash 4 wasn't officially announced on Nintendo's Twitter? It wasn't in the direct either. I'm not too worried, but it is strange to me.

Edit: NVM I was having trouble finding it.

Edit 2: It was still weird to me that it wasn't in the direct though...

Screenshot_20210227-171406_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Rural_Juror

Smash Apprentice
Why do y'all think Crash 4 wasn't officially announced on Nintendo's Twitter? It wasn't in the direct either. I'm not too worried, but it is strange to me.

Edit: NVM I was having trouble finding it.

Edit 2: It was still weird to me that it wasn't in the direct though...

View attachment 305341
Isn't there some sort of legality thing somewhere where if a game is getting a physical release, it has to be announced at least a month in advance? Would explain why it couldn't make the direct.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Are you saying that like you didn't know or are you saying Superman could have handle that cert of damage?
Superman literally held up a book of infinite pages, held up a being of infinite weight, tagged Wally West in the speed force, held a black hole in his hands, and more. He is a broken character that is as strong as the writers want him to be. Goku is undeniably powerful, but his strength is not and never been infinite.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Superman literally held up a book of infinite pages, held up a being of infinite weight, tagged Wally West in the speed force, held a black hole in his hands, and more. He is a broken character that is as strong as the writers want him to be. Goku is undeniably powerful, but his strength is not and never been infinite.
Can we please take any Goku vs Superman topics into messenges? I want to focus on who would win between Sonic vs Mario vs Crash

Top Bottom