• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
NBC shooting themselves in the foot:

NBC Universal CEO Jeff Zucker has threatened to keep Conan O'Brien off the air for 3.5 years if he refuses to host the "Tonight Show" in the 12:05 time slot, Nikki Finke reports. According to insiders, Zucker has taken "a super tough threatening position" with O'Brien's representatives. Finke says "Zucker 'is threatening to ice Conan', according to his reps," and says it is in Zucker's interest to put Leno back on the "Tonight Show" in the 11:35 time slot and get rid of Conan altogether.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm not sure how this made sense in my head, but instead of going back to Pound on Sunday, I stayed home and watched livestream in the place of being there. >_>?

KREVA

Smash Cadet
All that hype last night during melee makes me WANT to get into it. Never really was into melee until now. All I gotta say is “Wow.” That Mewtwo = GODLY

I keep forgetting his name though...:(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He's more than a year behind. The man hasn't even seen the Rocky series! :rotfl:
I'm working on it!

LOL! wow. so yeah, when katsu comes, ill be sleeping peacefully without any of you smash jerks. im tired as ****, ill talk more later.
As will I, the only bad part of Pound 4 was us not getting any sleep. I'm still kinda sick and I've almost completely lost my voice, great way to start the work week baby!

Phantasms_8

Smash Rookie
I love the sarcasm in this post.

"umm....MY FAVORITE PART OF POUND4 WAS WHEN HUNGRYBOX B-AIRED MANGO AND THEN MANGO B-AIRED HUNGRYBOX OMFG SOOOO HYPE"

:laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The commentators for the gf was the best part. :p They had nothing to say and sounded bored. :laugh: In any other match, they had plenty to talk about.
lol this is all Amsah's fault, if he hadn't have taken out Armada we'd have had an amazing loser's finals/grand finals to watch :laugh:

I kid though, Amsah is amazing and his set with Armada was awesome. His fairs were just astounding @_@

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Amsah was my favorite European smasher, he was mad chill to talk with. His friend was cool too, can't recall his name though, he was black with short hair.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Seb sorry we didn't get to hang out or play! I actually spent most of Sunday and Monday in Baltimore and driving in between Pound and the city.

****ing Martin Luther King day parade gave me the business when I was trying to get past Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Probably my favorite games at the tournament were against Amsah and Adam in teams pools (me & Frozen). It was a really fun set and we played like four or five more matches after that. They were cool people.

Top Bottom