• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea you wouldent live near US Originals! lol that would be so Much BETTER RIIIGHT but you dont wanna leave your sister here by herself :o :x

jk jk ...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i love all the melee people they are ****ing hillarious I HATE BRAWL QQ QQ rooflin yet most of them are scrubs that stayed to play melee lol ........

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So EE are those posts you made in the COT4 thread true or some more of your bull****. Did Chu REALLY make Ally restart the ENTIRE set and almost get punched, and did Slikvik really get arrested?

I think you were lying about both, but I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest about Chu.

ErKen

Smash Cadet
I cannot tell a lot, SlikVic is in jail as we type. He needs bail money but Jayo got drunk and punched Lukky so now hes in the Hospital with his girl, Lobo's is currently at Taco Bell.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He's actually managed to hold on to that name for a while. I think it's been like a week, I'm impressed.

blues

Smash Journeyman
so i've been reading the cot4 thread and results, and what has brawl done to this smash community? i'm glad i never got into brawl seriously, i'll just play for fun with kirby =p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Make it something awesome toasty.

Also, I think it should be a requirement for everyone to end their posts with Sova Baby! or something to that effect lol

Toasty nachos are where it's at son

Sova Baby!

edit- BLUES! Yes, Brawl has ruined this community. But it's ok, as long as we all have fun in friendlies we're still good.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, now the community consists of a bunch of whiny melee players who blames everything on the brawl players =[ ruined indeed.

And attracts terrible SC players like Tim.

Top Bottom