• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Seb ask Tim about the room at Inui's

we should go there friday night... so we could get tons of practice.. but i don't know if he want to leave on friday

and 8 people per room
I think the best list is. me/ Thumbs / Yoster/ K-9 / Taj(HMS)/ CK and boss ? that's 7 total

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Although I also want to go there Friday night, Tim doesn't want to I think. Actually, it would be A LOT easier for him to drive in the morning and a lot less hectic for all of us I think. Don't forget I still work until around 5 pm on Friday so we wouldn't be able to leave until relatively late.

There is also the issue of having 6 people step up and pay for each of the rooms at the hotel, otherwise Inui won't offer any of us housing. I'm sure as hell not going to be responsible for paying for the room via credit/debit card since Boss already owes me a ton of money and I'm not comfortable with people who take forever to pay me back owing me money, which includes most of the people on that list. Don't forget that person must be 21 and pay via Credit/Debit card, which leaves only you, me, and Tim amoungst those 7 Korn LOL and I'm definitely not doing it so it'll be up to you guys or the 8th guy in our room. Or maybe Taj is 21 I have no idea lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Although I also want to go there Friday night, Tim doesn't want to I think. Actually, it would be A LOT easier for him to drive in the morning and a lot less hectic for all of us I think. Don't forget I still work until around 5 pm on Friday so we wouldn't be able to leave until relatively late.

There is also the issue of having 6 people step up and pay for each of the rooms at the hotel, otherwise Inui won't offer any of us housing. I'm sure as hell not going to be responsible for paying for the room via credit/debit card since Boss already owes me a ton of money and I'm not comfortable with people who take forever to pay me back owing me money, which includes most of the people on that list. Don't forget that person must be 21 and pay via Credit/Debit card, which leaves only you, me, and Tim amoungst those 7 Korn LOL and I'm definitely not doing it so it'll be up to you guys or the 8th guy in our room. Or maybe Taj is 21 I have no idea lol
i cant use my debit card dude.. its not like a credit card

i know that Tim need sleep.. but i just want to practice on friday night.. i guess i couldn't though cuz hell yea, i don't want to make tim drive.

and i mean it's $50 per room.. 8 people total in one room
i dont have problem stay with less than 8 people in our room.. but the point is do we have to pay more money if we dont have 8 people in our room ?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I have no idea, you'd have to ask Inui. That isn't even the problem. The problem is that we need someone who's 21+ to pay for the entire room via credit/debit card and take responsibility for it and have everyone in the room pay him back. Who's that going to be?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
arernt you 21 thumbs? lololol
Someone can't read >_>

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sureeeeeee lol ... :p i mean we are bad right boss :p
Haha, yeah its ok I'm a total scrub as well. 50 dollars if I ever see you, we can do my Sheik, Fox, Falco, Fox and Falcon ^_^ Whichever ones you want.

ok if you go.....

yoshi....pichu....link....dk...or ganon..

Boss :( why won't you play my good characters, I would do 10 vs my Ganon.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
EE we're leaving Friday evening. Hova is coming straight to your place after work.

You never let me know if you're working Friday evening though. I sure hope not, that'll really screw with our plans.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
EE, 5 is good, just make sure you talk to Hova by Friday.

Boss, you better not be spending your CoT4 money on this crap. I don't take IOUs. It'll be $10 for gas plus at least $10 for housing, and if you don't have it I'm taking it out of your entrance fee. You can find some other sucker to loan you money for the tournament.

ErKen

Smash Cadet
predicted Thumbs post:

BOSS WTF YOU GOT MONEY FOR DS LITES AND **** BUT YOU WON'T PAY ME BACK, I HATE BLACKS, THATS WHY I AM SO GLAD I CAN PASS FOR AN ARAB, I'D RATHER BLOW UP BUILDINGS THEN BE A DEAD BEAT DARKY!!!!!!!!!

PS YES MY SISTER IS HOT, I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
or something like that

Top Bottom