• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I would say ct thread... but that's really just a spam thread. We don't have EE. :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I would say ct thread... but that's really just a spam thread. We don't have EE. :(
You don't want him, believe me.

Holy **** Mike's house got robbed this morning. They took all the electronics, their 50'' widescreen tv, his ps3 and wii and every single game, another tv, and even his sister's macbook pro WTF. Strangely enough, his room wasn't touched so his computer wasn't taken.

Luckily their insurance covers everything and it will all be replaced, but man that **** is still disgusting. It happened in BETHESDA of all places. Probably the safest area in MD unreal.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
His smash tag is Skins, although I don't think you've ever met him. He hates Brawl and doesn't go to events, but he'll be at Katsucon.

And yeah it happened in broad daylight. I've been thinking how the hell that could have happened. No one was home in the morning and when his mom came back she saw that all the stuff was missing. They broke in the window of the back door, which is accessed by going down a flight of steps behind the house. That would explain how no one saw the break in. But to not see people carrying a 50" widescreen tv in broad daylight is just disgusting. I'm appalled by this.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
**** Seb that really blows. Mike must be pissed.

Would of been better if you said it like this.

......They took all the electronics, their 50'' widescreen tv, his ps3 and wii and every single game, another tv, and even his sister's macbook pro WTF.......but thank god his Melee copy wasn't stolen because I can't imagine what life would be like without mine.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You don't want him, believe me.

Holy **** Mike's house got robbed this morning. They took all the electronics, their 50'' widescreen tv, his ps3 and wii and every single game, another tv, and even his sister's macbook pro WTF. Strangely enough, his room wasn't touched so his computer wasn't taken.

Luckily their insurance covers everything and it will all be replaced, but man that **** is still disgusting. It happened in BETHESDA of all places. Probably the safest area in MD unreal.
OATH MEAL DID THIS!!!!!!!!!
sorry Oath, but you will be banned in EVERY tourneys all over the United States from now on. :/

Case Closed.

---------------

but yeah... i feel bad for Mike though :/ that's a lot of stuff get stolen....

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Oath it is really getting annoying that you go around md/va and steal everything P~s controller, Korn camara, chu's wii, Esoj rubber duck, robbed someones house and my N64. It is really getting out of hand just come clean and return everything you took. All of md/va chu hates you so return the stuff already

JK <3 Oath

Kenrawr

Smash Master
And chinese food!!
I can go all dai with Starcraft if I have food in mah tummeh.

2x the kenny pwnage
2x the tim shouting "GAAAAY"
2x the Korn saying how we play too much Starcraft but then goes home and favorites SC videos.

Cups

Smash Ace
I have nothing to do with this thread, but I approve of The Band of the Hawk and Berserk. As you were.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I got 2 big macs and a medium drink. I gave Tim $6.
That is enough, right? I may somehow be off by a quarter or something but I redeemed that by giving that $1 toll :o
Ever get the receipt?
Oh, and you should start playing SC.

Top Bottom