• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
alright i just got off the phone with crismas. there on there way to hotel and im bout to meet up with them for some melee. she has such a cute voice xD lol

E

Etastic

Boss if you open that garbage disposal of a mouth of yours about my mom again Ima beat your *** with no regrets and Deez too if he gets bold and tried to help.

23408920394239 new account.. stop banning me
This clown isn't mEE, that picture isn't even offensive.

E

Etastic

And Dazwa is a f@g now, he banned my last account, should of beat his milky white *** at COT4, Ima get him back though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Pay no attention to the man with the Kamina avatar.

edit- posted because more people need to see this

So guys, remember how my friend was robbed on Thursday? They took all the tvs, wii, ps3, all his games, his sis' macbook pro, pretty much anything electronic of value. My friend wasn't home at the time of this and after picking me up we went to his house for the first time since the robbery. He looked quickly through his room to make sure nothing else had been stolen before heading downstairs to survey how the rooms looked with all the stuff missing and maybe to see if anything of value was left behind. I waited for him upstairs and began talking with his sis when out of nowhere we hear him cackling like a pyscho from below. He walks slowly up the stairs all the while laughing maniacally and freaking us out. He says, "They took everything else, but guess what they left behind" and he slowly lifts up his copy of Brawl.

Needless to say, we both were on the floor. Tears were rolling down our cheeks. I don't think I've ever laughed so long in my entire life. He had at least two dozen ps2/ps3/wii games that were all taken, and Brawl was left behind. We opened it up and sure enough the disc was still inside. I mean, they took a 50 INCH WIDESCREEN TV out of the house in broad daylight, and yet they decided not to waste any energy hauling a Brawl disc out as well LOL

Brawl, not even good enough to steal.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ebay that **** and in the description say that it's some kinda rare copy where wavedashing is in it and there's hit stun. See how much that sells for.

PS: I am subscribing to this thread :D

Reioumu

Smash Lord
LOL you too???

awesome.

and WOOOOOW @ that post Thumbs!!!

Sooooo who's coming to SOVA?!?!?!

Feb 28 --- Melee and Brawl [singles/doubles]

March 7th [BlackG says 8th, we're trying to make it the 7th since that's a saturday] --- Brawl [singles doubles]
lol blame ****ing EE, Thumbs, and Skins for that. They slam on our hotel room door and when they come in piss drunk they start screaming SOVA BABY! like every 5 seconds lol
-Rei

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Boss if you open that garbage disposal of a mouth of yours about my mom again Ima beat your *** with no regrets and Deez too if he gets bold and tried to help.
Your mom posts a lot in my thread....

...if you know what I mean.
I don't actually know what I mean.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
G-reg plays Starcraft like he plays Melee. It's just non-stop attacking I have no idea how to stop it wtf. Although I beat his *** with Carriers one game :D All this doesn't make up for the fact that Plank ***** us all hard with a touch pad and no mouse WTF

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
G-reg plays Starcraft like he plays Melee. It's just non-stop attacking I have no idea how to stop it wtf. Although I beat his *** with Carriers one game :D All this doesn't make up for the fact that Plank ***** us all hard with a touch pad and no mouse WTF
I want to play vs. G-Reg.

I've heard Plank used to be pro and ****. Eggm too.

Top Bottom