• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Seb how many tapes are going to be available tomorrow? If theres any problem with you uploading it just give it to me so I can do it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ouch .. lol
I let you talk like that to me :p cuz you're cool

but next time I won't go snake :3
Heh I got lucky you were Snake for the crew battle. I just forfeit against your MK, I have no hope.

Hey Yoster, are we carpooling to C3 tomorrow? Your place is pretty much on the way to C3 for me, so I'll give you a call while I'm passing it, which should be like 10am or so. I dunno if you're gonna see this, but if you do, either call me in the morning, or post something here, I'll check it before I leave (~9am). But yeah, we should all pile in either your car or mine, either's fine with me but gas is too much to not carpool.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I talked to him last night. It's just him, thumbs, and I unless you and Yo need a ride. Better call him soon though, he wants to leave early.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Official Dark Hawks meeting/fest tomorrow at Yoster's. I'm gonna try to bring P~S so we can practice some teams before Cyberden.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Haha no one is gonna see this. thumbs put it in the title so people look, "Smashfest @ Yoster's Friday evening" or something.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
JC, u should swing by my way and take me too, I wanna play so much <3
I would but I'm gonna be in down in Greenbelt already cause that's where I work, so this would be really far out of the way for me. Unless you want me to pick you up in the morning and hang out in Greenbelt all day:p

Nacker, you and Yo better come.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wtf boss, you've been there before. Remember? That big smashfest Tim had in his basement where we all did crew battles and TA showed. There was like 30 people there.

reemy14

Smash Cadet
dont be ********.....Jcaesar will destroy you...and if not that then thumbs diddykong will destroy you 2 ....GTFO random noob....if u dont i will destroy you...:laugh:

thumbs is that happening today if so let me and korn come we are bored.....
play me then

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Starts at like 5. I dunno what the address is, you'll have to ask Yoster. You have his phone #?

Top Bottom