• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
hey, i live in chantilly va for the summer. Was wondering if that was nearby..i'm looking for some melee tournaments as well as people to play with. IM me sometime

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Upload those videos Seb. Or better yet play berserk and upload videos at the same time. I'm pretty sure alot of other people would like to see those videos too.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO too true nacker.

Tim I'm still uploading all this **** onto my labtop. MORE THAN THREE HOURS IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER TO UPLOAD. But don't worry, tourny matches come first.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^^what?that wasnt even a legit dub post....suck a inch......

Repryx is handling college stuff rite now but hell be back sooner than ep 5

-Ciao

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Thumbs, you can upload videos whenever you want to lol I'm not rush you at all so just feel free to upload those anytimes.. (I think some of matches set I didn't stop the video :( sorry , so it just keep going til the end of the set) and if you want me to upload vids then you can just send to me at aim or something and I'll give you credits

sorry if I get too excited... I just don't get to record tourneys matches that much

btw, love your diddy combo LOL I'm not sure if you did that against Lukky... you threw banana to him then he slip.. then he roll and slip again repeatly 3-4 times then you ran to him then uptilt then fair lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol korn yeah that bannana combo was against lukky. i'll post ALL the matches i recorded very soon, yes yo i'll upload our set as well that **** was crazy. the vids are a bit stretched because we recorded off widescreen tvs, so you'll notice the vids will be slimer than normal, but it's still good. oh holy **** korn you and boss had some of the closest teams matches i've ever seen against lukky and jayo. i'm uploading those ones first.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dude, our first match was so gay. I was getting my *** handed to me then made an incredible comeback where I combo'd you 0-40 into a spike and you LIVED with no jumps under the screen. **** Pit's up b. Oh man, if i had a bannana to throw at you I would have won. Oh well, I'll get you next time lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
They all would have been uploaded last night if fios hadn't been a little ***** and stopped working after the storm two days ago. I was on the phone with verizon for an hour and they couldn't even find my dad's account with them at all SERIOUSLY HOW THE **** DO YOU LOSE AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN USING FIOS FOR OVER A YEAR. **** verizon, I've had it with those mofos. lol they STILL haven't fixed the problem.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
What?! BI@T@C@H@E@E@S and brawl in one house? Thats preposterous! Its either smash bros or smash whores, doing both is unheard of ;\ But I'm coming to this most likely

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Man I don't know half the people in this crew. I've played Rei before, but who are the other 2? Do they still play?

Top Bottom