• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Uh, no. He lives in Bethesda. Hmmmm, remember you beat him ROB vs Snake in a friendly at Tim's big smashfest and I had called next, and he wanted to keep playing and we got into a silly argument about it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So how'd you guys do at Chu's tourney? Score any chicks?

Also, do you guys know if there's any smash going on today? I was really looking forward to the Laurel tourney:(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey guys smash at Yoster's Friday? P~S is teaming with me for C3 and he wants to practice.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
yoster you hittin up c3 like you hit up on those 14 year old chicks cause if so give a brotha a ride
Dunno watcha talking about. 14 year olds aren't really my thing, but the next c3 I'm going to thats packed with 14 year old chicks I'll be sure to take you along so you can get yo mack on.

but yah.. help me out with gas and you re straight

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So yeah, I can't smash on Friday either. I'll see ya'll on Saturday. Anyone wanna carpool?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I can take chozen and korn (well, his snake anyway) with one hand tied behind my back

Edit: hmm that's a bad metaphor... how about... I could beat them with just a wiimote.

Top Bottom