• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow I'm sorry but putting Moe's above Chipotle has to be illegal in some way.
Let me tell you why Moe's is better than Chipotle.

At Chipotle, you have about two choices to make when it comes to ordering. You can either get a Burrito(WITH MEAT) or a Bowl. Those are the only two good things worth ordering. I've tried everything else and I must say they are subpar. Ordering something Vegetarian at Chipotle is also not good. Veggie Burritos just simply fail. The first time I ever went to Chipotle I ordered one and I hated Chipotle for the longest after that(till I ordered one with meat).

Moe's on the other hand. EVERYTHING on the menu is good.

-More ingredients on your food/burrito than at Chipotle. Plus you can get that absolutely amazing god tier Queso sauce that makes everything you eat there 10x more delicious. If you don't get the queso sauce on what you're ordering, you're doing it wrong. Even without the sauce, its still delicious.
So when it comes to ingredients, minus the queso sauce and Chipotle is a bit better of burrito. WITH the queso sauce and Moe's knows Chipotle out with a TKO.

-More choices on the menu at Moe's. Have you ever ordered the nachos at Moe's? My god its like my favorite thing on the menu to order. You get a HUGE serving of Nachos DRENCHED in dat delicious queso sauce covered in beans, rice, meat if you want, and your choice of a ton of other stuff. Seriously. Its amazing. Order this.

-Quesadilla. I once ordered a Quesadilla from Chipotle. Worst mistake ever. First off they don't let you put whatever you want on it. They just put some generic melted cheese on it and on some meat. THATS IT. You don't get beans, salsa, etc etc on it. You have to get all of that on THE SIDE. Which is absolutely lame and not as delicious. At Moes, you can put whatever the hell you want on dat quesadilla. Fill it up with beans, DAT QUESO SAUCE, salsa, salantra, MEAT, etc etc. Its amazing. Qdoba is on that Chipotle status as well when it comes ot quesadillas

Chipotle being better than Moes is a complete joke. Moes is on such another level.

Chevy's is alright but its a restaurant(slower food, more expensive food). Moe's is still superior to it.

Alright, I'm going to Moe's tomorrow and if I don't like it, you're paying me for my meal ;]
Did you get DAT QUESO sauce? If not you're doing it wrong.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Look we all should just go to Mirancho's. My co-worker took me there last year and I was in heaven, it ****ing blew Chipotle out of the water and it isn't easy for me to say that.

Lobos

Smash Master
The moe's around me (silver spring/beltsville) closed down.......chipotle was down the street :)

BWW is kinda played out......TGIF has been the spot for years

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That's right, I forgot you two are from VA, riding the same ignorant train :mad:

Edit: The fact I am eating PopEyes right now doesn't hurt my post!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ I'm not off work yet so it doesn't matter, the employee bathroom and a picture of Sebs sister will help pass this last hour and a half.

Vist

Smash Champion
pretty much what laijin said about Moe's / Chipotle and quesadillas. I still like Chipotle, but I usually just go for crunchy tacos since I'm not a burrito guy..

i want to go to this miracho's place if it's really that good

there's a place near me that EASILY blows all the fast-food tex-mex places out of the water and a few other restaurants that are nearly as good.. it's a shame everyone is so far away.

btw I'm a huge wing fan but BWW's wings are somewhat overrated imo

Laijin

Smash Hero
Mi Racho's was pretty good. Its a sit down restaurant so that alone puts it in a completely seperate category than other tex mex places where your food is made quickly. Restaurants are more expensive, so its not the first choice you'd make when getting quick food.

hot$

Smash Ace
I've never been or had, but apparently there's this place called, Quaker's Steak & Lube that has phenomenal wings.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
..........yawn........ can we not turn this thread to taco discussion ?

rather hear Seb complains about movies.... xD lol
haha damn straight.

Speaking of which, the 2nd Transformers 3 trailer is out and it's pretty disappointing. Like, I have NO expectations for the movie AT ALL but come on I always love a great trailer. They didn't even try, it seriously just takes some shots from the 2nd film and then poorly uses a Daft Punk song (I think?). Man, I remember how great the first Transformers trailer was, the trailers for 2 and 3 blow so hard.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL that combo was awesome. Yeah I'm really looking forward to Thor, I predict Roger Ebert will give it 3 and a half stars. It looks like campy fun, and that's usually a good thing when talented people don't take a silly character like Thor seriously. Should make for a very entertaining movie. Definitely going to see it this weekend

Also **** you Phil

Top Bottom