• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Friday or Saturday I imagine, probably Friday. Yeah Joe, Roeper knows what's up. He used to be very questionable 10 years ago, but over time I think his views on film have improved greatly and he's a pretty respectable critic now. Still got nothing on Ebert though :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Random encounter Clyde and I had Saturday night. Two homeless looking dudes who looked like they wanted to rob us talked us up a storm. They wouldn't stfu and let us keep walking, the convo was all friendly and stuff but I just wanted to get as far away from them as possible haha. One of the dudes referred to himself as "100 proof Jesus" on account of his physical likeness to Jesus and his alcoholism no doubt. The friend of his was this 40 year old Mexican with tatoos all over his arms. They were both whacked out of their minds and kept tyring to shake our hands. At that point I kept my right hand off everything until I got home and washed it to avoid contracting aids.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Amazing story Seb lmao

Korn, one looked like Jesus(in Chris Farley mode) and the other was Mexican, da **** do you think?!

Laijin

Smash Hero
One of them were white. Dude was like "I got a 24yr old daughter". Then he asked me what we were doing in CP, which he then said "oh you here for some white *****es huh? YEAAAH". Then he fist pounded me LOL

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
One of them were white. Dude was like "I got a 24yr old daughter". Then he asked me what we were doing in CP, which he then said "oh you here for some white *****es huh? YEAAAH". Then he fist pounded me LOL
LOLOLOLOL

^ Army tool lol

So, we all going to Otakon this year?
I'm like 90% sure I'm going.
Gotta get started on cosplay...ugh I'm lazy -___-

thumbswayup

Smash Master
rofl I figured as much. Well then could you ask Mark if he could give me my keyboard back? I lent him mine after someone destroyed his by spilling water on it. I've got a decent mouse and monitor so that's fine. Also how old is that comp?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Everything, bro.

I finally got a newly-built desktop... my life is at least 3x better.

Inb4leaguenoidontplaythat****...yet

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I got a new laptop, partly because my current one is pushing 4 years old, partly so I can record/stream better, and partly for Portal 2. Worth every penny.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
How much did that cost you Brett?

rofl @ yet Redd, you will join us all soon enough. Reminds me, I haven't played LoL in nearly 3 weeks. Feels strange....

also just lost my job, the contract ended. So basically I have nothing to do everyday until I figure something out. Who wants to hang?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Around 800 bucks. Not bad for how top of the line it is. I haven't run into a game yet I couldn't play on the highest setting pretty smoothly. Just Cause 2 is a gorgeous game btw, and amazingly fun.

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
His should be 3 or 4 years old now, I think it's a year older than mine.
But yea, you've played it. It's good for LoL and whatnot, but I doubt it'll be playing anything new on high settings.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Top of the line laptop for $800?
That is extremely suspect Brett. Laptops are like 10x more expensive than desktops for the same quality.

I built my computer very recently for $800, and this desktop is extremely sexy.
The parts:
-ASRock M3A770DE ATX AMD Motherboard
-AMD Phenom II X4 925 2.8GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor
-Radeon HD 6950 H695F2G2M Video Card with Eyefinity
-HITACHI Deskstar 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal Hard Drive
-Antec EarthWatts EA-500D Green 500W Power Supply
-Mushkin Enhanced Essentials 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory
-LG DVD±RW SuperMulti Drive Black SATA Model GH22NS50B
-SAMSUNG 2333T 23" Full HD WideScreen LCD Monitor

sooooo sexy.

Top Bottom