• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

g-regulate

Smash Hero
black dude in FF13 is hilarious. he has some kind of honky-tonk stroll as a "normal walk", and his "gun-shooting" poses are crazy. his afro is also not big/small enough, some kind of weird midddle-ground afro.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea, I lol'ed at that...The black guy is always the gimmick character...Barry was the exception...The only exception

skins

Smash Rookie
You lying piece of ****.

Ebert:

"G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" . (PG-13) An 118-minute largely animated film with sequences involving the faces and other body parts of human beings. It is sure to be enjoyed by those whose movie appreciation is defined by the ability to discern that moving pictures and sound are being employed to depict violence. Nevertheless, it is better than "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." One and a half stars.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. (PG-13, 149 minutes). A horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments. One of these involves a dog-like robot humping the leg of the heroine. Such are the meagre joys. If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination. One star.

Edit: Seb read this. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/season/2010/03/if-ever-there-was-a-question-in-my-mind-as-to-why-in-the-endavatar-probablyhad-no-realistic-chance-of-taking-the-best-picture.html

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMFG THAT'S WHAT IT STANDS FOR?!?!?!?

You lying piece of ****.

Ebert:

"G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" . (PG-13) An 118-minute largely animated film with sequences involving the faces and other body parts of human beings. It is sure to be enjoyed by those whose movie appreciation is defined by the ability to discern that moving pictures and sound are being employed to depict violence. Nevertheless, it is better than "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." One and a half stars.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. (PG-13, 149 minutes). A horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments. One of these involves a dog-like robot humping the leg of the heroine. Such are the meagre joys. If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination. One star.
He's absolutely right, what's your point?

Oh, and I love this line

"It is sure to be enjoyed by those whose movie appreciation is defined by the ability to discern that moving pictures and sound are being employed to depict violence"

g-regulate

Smash Hero
HBO is good, but i swear ill go on a hunger strike outside their offices if they don't make more "East bound and down" episodes.

if you havent heard of it, its probably the funniest show ever made.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMFG I just got back from lunch and my co-worker was JUST TELLING ME ABOUT THIS SERIES. I cannot wait.

HBO is good, but i swear ill go on a hunger strike outside their offices if they don't make more "East bound and down" episodes.

if you havent heard of it, its probably the funniest show ever made.
Never heard of it, but I'm going to go ahead and say that no show will ever come close to touching the comedic brilliance of The Simpsons (in their prime).

~rh

Smash Lord
i dunno if i should buy ffxiii yet... is it good enough to make me spend the sixty on a new copy? ir shoukd i wait until people finish it and get it for 10-15 bucks cheaper?

fkin economy )=

Shinku

Smash Champion
Yeah the economy is so bad right now, even i'm paying my dues. However i did trade a bunch of games for 13, it was worth it

the game is just visually stunning, my sister was watching me play and she kept saying there just copying off avatar. The battles are pretty sweet and the main character lighting is just awesome

Top Bottom